Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
HH2 started blue launch, still searching for maps, as always it's a slog, getting rid of rubbish launch ;)

Update, thanks javi for joining, Benjamin Thomas can assist in the morning, appreciate you jumping on board :LOL:(y)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Sorry but if you are 13 hours into a launch and you not have put at least 60% of the required fuel into the launch please don't complain when someone over takes you. In my opinion if you start a launch, within the first 4 hours the person who starts the launch should have put at least 50% fuel. I joined a launch the other day and with 4 hours left to launch and the person who started the launch only put 96 fuel towards it. I was upset and I will never do another launch with that person. Non QL launches.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Actually, I was only 20 min into the flight.

Hello Puppy Chou, That is insane he stole your launch. My comment was not towards you, but in general. You have been a great launch partner. It is frustrating to get into a launch with 4 or 5 hours left to go and the most fuel some has put on it is a total of 96. Happened to me couple times the last 10 days. Most of the issues are people not on this forum so there is no way to communicate with them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hello Puppy Chou, That is insane he stole your launch. My comment was not towards you, but in general. You have been a great launch partner. It is frustrating to get into a launch with 4 or 5 hours left to go and the most fuel some has put on it is a total of 96. Happened to me couple times the last 10 days. Most of the issues are people not on this forum so there is no way to communicate with them.

I knew you weren't directing the comment towards me. I'm considering dropping him as a neighbor. I think I was 954/2000 in with 20 min in and hadn't posted on the forum yet. Funny thing, the guy joined my launch and has only put in 48, now that I past 1000. I also rarely join a launch with less than 6h to go.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I knew you weren't directing the comment towards me. I'm considering dropping him as a neighbor. I think I was 954/2000 in with 20 min in and hadn't posted on the forum yet. Funny thing, the guy joined my launch and has only put in 48, now that I past 1000. I also rarely join a launch with less than 6h to go.

I usually do not go under 6 hours either. I would have to admit I have taken a few 3rds by putting very little fuel with low time remaining. I only need 1 more map in the red launch to have all 10 rockets, after than I will join launches which I have tons of fuel and just try and get coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom