Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Party's Over :(

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you, everyone who participated. I'm too tired to tag everyone, so suffice it say - Thanks
This party helped me get my 3rd star on Green. Wheeeeee!!!

My thanks for all the flights - I managed to increase my fuel supply back to a healthy number, obtained some gold tokens from two Water World collections and a number of other useful items. I look forward to the next outing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
My thanks for all the flights - I managed to increase my fuel supply back to a healthy number, obtained some gold tokens from two Water World collections and a number of other useful items. I look forward to the next outing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
And while the numbers weren't spectacular, 3 of us ranked in the top 10 for Green. My wife got her 1st Alien Legacy, and I am now only 2 items shy of my first Rocket Garden. Very productive.

Airport City 12_5_2019 09_50_53.png

@crescent moon Thanks for the QL. It helped out a lot.
@Andy No worries. I figured you thought it to be a typical "first one to the top" party that I've seen many players do. While that is a good way to get in a lot of launches, I opted for the slower "Places Decided" because this was my first QL party and we have slow internet.
@Jim G Thanks for sticking with me to the end, it made all the difference.
Thanks again to everyone else who made this a wonderful experience for me and my wife .

Peace,
Christopher & Mary

Top Bottom