Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Oops

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
I think i made a mistake...:oops:
I wanted to create a blue launch, but i saw that @belledohna already created one, so i joined and threw a lot of fuel into it (i pushed all my fuel buttons) not realizing that i jumped over others that allready joined the launch. (Now i'm on position 3):greedy:
It was not my intention to do that. It was also the first time i joined a launch from a friend, so didn't know what to expect/do.
I'll hope you forgive me @Andy Brodd .
How can i make it up ?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I think i made a mistake...:oops:
I wanted to create a blue launch, but i saw that @belledohna already created one, so i joined and threw a lot of fuel into it (i pushed all my fuel buttons) not realizing that i jumped over others that allready joined the launch. (Now i'm on position 3):greedy:
It was not my intention to do that. It was also the first time i joined a launch from a friend, so didn't know what to expect/do.
I'll hope you forgive me @Andy Brodd .
How can i make it up ?

You're probably fine.
I usually try to use up as much slow fuel (solid fuel, etc) as I can during the later part of my launch. Or, somebody can hop on and finish it, like you did.
Andy put in some, but wasn't adding to it, so I think he was done. Look at it this way: you finished off the launch a lot faster than I might have, so we all win. :)

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Ok, i was i little bit strucked by my rashed action.
What is the appropriate action to launch the rocket?
Who started the launch or who finished it ?

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Ok, i was i little bit strucked by my rashed action.
What is the appropriate action to launch the rocket?
Who started the launch or who finished it ?

Okay, if you go into your game and click on the launch icon, you'll see the "Congratulations!" screen listing who was on the launch, how many points they put in, and what their reward is.
My two games were #1 and #2; I started the launch. At some point, @Andy Brodd joined and added some points, but I don't know that he was even planning to come back and add more points. If you hadn't finished the launch, I would have probably finished it myself with slow fuel (additional stabilizers, explosive bolts, solid fuel) (still awaiting the update, so I'm trying to conserve large fuel tanks and main stabilizers.)
From where I sit, you did nothing wrong. If someone else is steadily adding fuel, then yes, it maybe nicer not to pile on a bunch of fuel and knock them out of third place, but I think most players would agree you earned it because the launch took a lot less time.

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Still a rookie here on the forum, and still have many questions, but may i ask what is that all about the update...? And Why must you save the large fuel and stabilizers?
Sorry, but it's a bit out of my league :unsure:

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
No, there's no problem here! I threw in some fuel to take third place and then I went to bed.
Didn't stay up to "guard" my position and that's a normal risk if you're let's say in 2nd or 3rd etc with low points. No worries, it's just a game ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Still a rookie here on the forum, and still have many questions, but may i ask what is that all about the update...? And Why must you save the large fuel and stabilizers?
Sorry, but it's a bit out of my league :unsure:

It's possible that G! might add new player levels to the game, 56-60. If they do, a speedy way to advance is to assemble space collections (which also give you the "launch ready" chests that yield space fuel items-main stabilizers, etc.) If I can conserve what I've got until the update lands-IF the new levels are added- then those points will help me level up more quickly. If I assemble the collections now, the points just go to waste since I'm already at level 55. Not a worry if you've currently got room to move up.

Top Bottom