Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Only gaining coin from neighbors Dark Skies Event bldgs

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Ic3MaN

The default on visiting neighbors building is coins or passengers.
Fuel is the default when visiting neighbors hanger with an occasion item drop at random.
On the rare occasion when the building is associated with a event, you may get a drop right away or it may take 5 to 6 visits depending on the difficulty GI attaches to the event.

@Ic3MaN

The default on visiting neighbors building is coins or passengers.
Fuel is the default when visiting neighbors hanger with an occasion item drop at random.
On the rare occasion when the building is associated with a event, you may get a drop right away or it may take 5 to 6 visits depending on the difficulty GI attaches to the event.
5 or 6 you're very generous!!, or are you trying not to be too discouraging! I've had 3 drops from 100 visits! :)

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
5 or 6 you're very generous!!, or are you trying not to be too discouraging! I've had 3 drops from 100 visits! :)

I am not trying to be to discouraging. The drops for some players are easier then others depending on the level of difficulty assigned.
GI algorithm does not treat each players game the same. It is random, some find it easier then others.

for example : after only 10 visits I completed the great seal collection but I had a bit of advantage as I had parts of the collection from previous event and drops from collectable buildings during the year, while you still are working on your first one.

I am not trying to be to discouraging. The drops for some players are easier then others depending on the level of difficulty assigned.
GI algorithm does not treat each players game the same. It is random, some find it easier then others.

for example : after only 10 visits I completed the great seal collection but I had a bit of advantage as I had parts of the collection from previous event and drops from collectable buildings during the year, while you still are working on your first one.
by random do you mean it changes each mission, each quest, each time you turn the computer on? or are you stuck with the same level of difficulty all the time? I found the last mission impossible. this one much easier except for the great seal. I finished last week and am trying to get a couple more cemeteries before i collect my last 2 demented ghosts, but the drop rate from my own shops etc has been really low.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
by random do you mean it changes each mission, each quest, each time you turn the computer on? or are you stuck with the same level of difficulty all the time? I found the last mission impossible. this one much easier except for the great seal. I finished last week and am trying to get a couple more cemeteries before i collect my last 2 demented ghosts, but the drop rate from my own shops etc has been really low.

I mean it is totally random, some days you will get great drops in a row whether it is an event or regular flights or from Madelyn to complete a building requirement, other times you will get very little not matter how many times you click or fly to. or from Madelyn.

Only reason some people move up faster is because of special collectable buildings. You are guaranteed a drop daily which at times is very useful and completes a collection other times it just adds an item to the collection.

Top Bottom