Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Wings Of Love

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Congratulations Deetee04, How do you do this so quickly????
Could you tell us some more? How many coins the Garden of Love gives, if the flights disappear, etc etc etc

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Thanks flip123 !
I have to admit that I spend some greens on it. Only with buildings, flights and vistiting friends it doesn't go that fast. But I was lucky with the collections. When the mission started I had almost twice the candy collection due to the Romantic Cafe's which I could buy since the space mission. They gave money and sometimes candy which disappeared in the left upper corner. Now I know why....
Also at the start I bought 30 scissors (don't know the correct word) for 40 green. More than enough to get 3 times the flower collection(sometimes 2 flowers at once). I know, it is al lot but I remembered the halloween disaster with the old lantarns....
A giftbox helped and the Jumbo's sometimes dropped 3 bears/tigers. For me just the right ones.... I told you, lucky with the collections!
As the mission was completed, I got 5000 coins and the Garden of Love. I was so excited I immediately (extra 500 coins I believe) placed it in my city and did not notice the needed electricity and how much coins it gives. It is 2x2 and I can collect coins every 4 housr (so in 1 hour I all let you know).
After the mission the flights disappear, flowers are gone (at least at my airport) and the Romantic Cafe, Bridal Salon, Sweet Shop an Gazebo's give normal passengers. Strange, because the first 3 are commercial buildings. Also did the Romantic Cafe disappear from the warehouse shop (even as the other buildings but they belonged to this mission).
I hope you all can finish the mission and if possible spend some greens for the 2 boxes, that's better than spending it at romantic passengers. Good Luck!

greensmith: indeed no Conservatory at the end, I would love to have one!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Update: the Garden of Love gives 90 coins each 4 ours, the romantic buildings the same amount of normal passengers in the same time as they give RP's in the mission and not all flights are gone. I can still fly to Riviera but... only with RP's which I now only can buy with greens. I thought not.....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks flip123 !
I have to admit that I spend some greens on it. Only with buildings, flights and vistiting friends it doesn't go that fast. But I was lucky with the collections. When the mission started I had almost twice the candy collection due to the Romantic Cafe's which I could buy since the space mission. They gave money and sometimes candy which disappeared in the left upper corner. Now I know why....
Also at the start I bought 30 scissors (don't know the correct word) for 40 green. More than enough to get 3 times the flower collection(sometimes 2 flowers at once). I know, it is al lot but I remembered the halloween disaster with the old lantarns....
A giftbox helped and the Jumbo's sometimes dropped 3 bears/tigers. For me just the right ones.... I told you, lucky with the collections!
As the mission was completed, I got 5000 coins and the Garden of Love. I was so excited I immediately (extra 500 coins I believe) placed it in my city and did not notice the needed electricity and how much coins it gives. It is 2x2 and I can collect coins every 4 housr (so in 1 hour I all let you know).
After the mission the flights disappear, flowers are gone (at least at my airport) and the Romantic Cafe, Bridal Salon, Sweet Shop an Gazebo's give normal passengers. Strange, because the first 3 are commercial buildings. Also did the Romantic Cafe disappear from the warehouse shop (even as the other buildings but they belonged to this mission).
I hope you all can finish the mission and if possible spend some greens for the 2 boxes, that's better than spending it at romantic passengers. Good Luck!

greensmith: indeed no Conservatory at the end, I would love to have one!
Thanks, Deetee04. Amazing job, well done.

This time the prices are much too high. Previous mission - there was a pack with Old Lantern and Star Dust - normal price was 6 greenies and you got 20 each. Then GI (my miracle or i assume, it was their glitch) reduce the price to 2 greenies. I bought some. Now, the price for pack "Gardener Set" (30 Pruning Shears) is mush above the normal price. If any of Shears would give me a flower, i would think to buy this set. I had 12 Shears and got 3 different flowers, one 2 at same time. Drops are not normal.

Anyway, just need to collect one more Rose and Orchid for third Bouquet, then one more Teddy in Love and Plush Tiger for third Merry-go-round.
And i will wait with completing till last hours ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Has anyone checked to see if the "family ticket" bonus also increases passengers from romantic buildings?
First thing I tried when I installed the first update and it didn't work on the romantic buildings, the Alarm Clock doesn't work with them either, unless the second update made them work on romantic buildings, but I doubt it will. Might possibly be worth trying then with Golden Toad/Inconvertible Coin as something in the game might still be treating them as commercial buildings, doubt it tho.

I
just sent you a friend request.
Hi Chloe,

I am new to the forums. I did add you on my game a few days ago and sent you pruning shears, which you did send back to me. However, when I played yesterday, it changed your profile to the dreaded username and I have no idea which one you are. Hopefully this problem gets fixed with the next update. If I am on your neighbor list, I would show up as LAX. However, my LAX avatar will not display in the game. If I show up as the dreaded username, it will probably show me as only being on level 24, when I am actually on level 35+. This is how I show up on my son's game, but he shows up correctly on my game!!! Anyway, please continue to send daily gifts as I will definitely send them back. I haven't updated my signature yet(but I will). I always need meals, propellors and deicers. Thank you.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
hi Deetee04, does the Garden of Love actually do anything. I still like my Christmas Tree because it's cool and it gives me 1 collection item each day.
Some posts above Deetee04 wrote:
Update: the Garden of Love gives 90 coins each 4 ours, the romantic buildings the same amount of normal passengers in the same time as they give RP's in the mission and not all flights are gone. I can still fly to Riviera but... only with RP's which I now only can buy with greens. I thought not.....
;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
thanks but I wrote that when browser hadn't updated the page. It's does seem pretty pointless in completing this task because you don't get much for it. The Garden of Loves sounds pretty bad, I was hoping for 1 Green per day, 1 Collection Item, 50 Fuel or something like that.

Top Bottom