Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Obsolete Factories

What do you people do with factories that produce materials you no longer need? For instance, I have four laundries but only about 200 more flights that require a blanket.
Have you flown S3 flights yet? You will need literally thousands more blanket (2500?) in order to complete those flights. Mine are sitting in the warehouse until I am ready for them.

You’ll probably need them again, but where I’m expecting a reasonable hiatus, I store 5 of the 6 in my warehouse. You’ll need to keep one on site or the flights they’re used for will all get blocked. It’s also handy if you have 1000s of the items to tap that one building from time to time as the items from the factory will just vanish if you have >100, but it’s easy to get sidetracked and think they’ll last forever. If you tap the factory and suddenly see the items fly across the screen to your warehouse, it’s usually a shock, but a good reminder to get the rest of the factories back out and producing.

Top Bottom