Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And that's it for launches this week. Thank you all again for a great week of launches. A few things:
1) Guys, remember that EVERYONE contributes to LFT loading, and you keep depositing LFTs until the rocket launches
2) Come back on Sunday to sign up for spots.
3) How are your resources looking? Are the organized red launches helping your supplies? Is it growing? Drop a line and share. The idea of the organized launches is to help us use items efficiently, so I want to make sure everyone is benefiting from it.
4) Enjoy your weekend! :D

And that's it for launches this week. Thank you all again for a great week of launches. A few things:
1) Guys, remember that EVERYONE contributes to LFT loading, and you keep depositing LFTs until the rocket launches
3) How are your resources looking? Are the organized red launches helping your supplies? Is it growing? Drop a line and share. The idea of the organized launches is to help us use items efficiently, so I want to make sure everyone is benefiting from it.
Thank you , have a good weekend . ;)

I’m holding @ 50+ of each preps and 50-75+ for individual resources ... of course that could also be because I wasn’t launching regularly there at the beginning because of my work travel and took the time to focus on building up my resources.

Overall, I’m feeling much more confident than I was when Someone-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless :notworthy:threw me into the deep end of the Daily Blue Launches! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In responce to number 3, I currently have a larger stockpile of launch supplies than I have every had and I am launching almost every day. Part of this is dedicating all of my flights to space destinations every other week, but these super efficient launches definitely help!!

I’m holding @ 50+ of each preps and 50-75+ for individual resources ... of course that could also be because I wasn’t launching regularly there at the beginning because of my work travel and took the time to focus on building up my resources.
And I was stoked to have close to 20 of each of the individual resources for launch points. You're got me by 3x:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I thought that was a great idea when you mentioned it somewhere else and I’m going to start doing a variation on that after this pesky event is over.
It works for me. I get a top 3 spot to North Observatory or Bailknor each time to get a couple gold tokens along with a plethora of launch ready boxes. I'm just hoping I can complete all the flights for this event next week.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Overall, I’m feeling much more confident than I was when Someone-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless :notworthy:threw me into the deep end of the Daily Blue Launches! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ha ha! That's where it all started

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
In responce to number 3, I currently have a larger stockpile of launch supplies than I have every had and I am launching almost every day. Part of this is dedicating all of my flights to space destinations every other week, but these super efficient launches definitely help!!
This is exactly what I wanted to hear. It's the same thing with me. My resources are looking the best they've probably ever looked. It also helps that I have all the launch buildings though, and I dont open all my boxes at once. That may have been the biggest help in combination with the organized launches.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
good job guys. thanks everybody. ı can take 4.place for tomorrow
@Aviatrix already stated it, but have to provide a confirmation. We only launch on weekdays. The weekends are to reset the time, give everyone a break, launch with others, do QL parties, etc. We will be back on Sunday to decide Monday's launch positions.

Top Bottom