Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guess I'll take 3rd again. We have 2nd, 3rd, and 4th claimed. Captain is still up for grabs; as well as 5th and 6th. Make your claims

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
In case we don't launch today I will start a blue one to finish the last side quest. So that would mean I can join tomorrow, but later.
Yeah with only 3 people signed up, gonna cancel launch today. Go ahead and get started on your blue. We have some key participants out because they're prepping for the possibility of the QL event in november

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey Nav...it turns out I’m available today so let me know if you launch.
No the signup was too low today. The next couple weeks will be a bit of a struggle as a few of the participants are getting their launch items up in case the QL event shows up in November

No the signup was too low today. The next couple weeks will be a bit of a struggle as a few of the participants are getting their launch items up in case the QL event shows up in November
I missed the last one so it would be great if something similar was offered again this. It seems that in general the offerings from GI are not as good as in previous years so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I missed the last one so it would be great if something similar was offered again this. It seems that in general the offerings from GI are not as good as in previous years so we’ll just have to wait and see.
You noticed it too huh? I was just mentioning that same fact to @Winitall63 before the event started. Aside from the valentines day event, and maybe the volcano event with the chance to get rangers, all the other rewards this year have been garbage in my opinion. Even the crop circles of this event I'm not crazy about. Not worth the amount of fuel you have to burn to get them. Rather use that fuel for adventure or space maps

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well nobody signed up for additional spots yesterday (need to fill 3 more from yesterday's cancelled launch), so unless I get 3 more volunteers, launch will be pushed out to friday, where I will take captain.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Put me down for 5th. If you can’t get someone to captain then I’ll take it. Let’s hope for a launch today.
I never thought finding a captain would be an issue, but lets put you down for 5th and see if someone will step up. With people doing the preps, it's hard to gather the regulars, but it's only temporary, and should make for a very good event come November. Also, I hope that everyone has at least 5 QLs

Top Bottom