Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Not able to recieve gifts

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Today on my Okie game I opened it and said I had 9 incoming gifts. Although, when I clicked on it there is some foreign user in there that is not on my neighbors list with the button that say "sender." Has anyone ever had this problem with their game. Any advice would be helpful, below is a screen shot for reference.

w59gDdP.jpg

Today on my Okie game I opened it and said I had 9 incoming gifts. Although, when I clicked on it there is some foreign user in there that is not on my neighbors list with the button that say "sender." Has anyone ever had this problem with their game. Any advice would be helpful, below is a screen shot for reference.

w59gDdP.jpg
I have the same problem.
I can send gifts but I don't receive the gifts.
Airport City 9_24_2016 11_04_30 PM.png

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
very unusual, looks like we might have to sit on this one for a while. I bet were going to see more pop up with this problem.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Have you filed a ticket with support about it? As far as I know they are aware of the issue and requires an update to fix it - unfortunately you just need to sit tight and wait. You may get more info from GI Support if you send a ticket ;-)

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
[Quote = "Jgm85, posta: 189.292, membro: 6405"] Hai presentato un biglietto con il supporto su di esso? Per quanto ne so che sono a conoscenza del problema e richiede un aggiornamento per risolvere il problema - purtroppo non vi resta che tenere duro e aspettare. Si possono ottenere maggiori informazioni dal supporto tecnico di GI se si invia un biglietto; -) [/ quote]
ché Possibile per OGNI aggiornamento 1000 Problemi ???????

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
Per ogni aggiornamento 1000 problemi.Così difficile fare una cosa che funziona???????Da una settimana NON posso andare da vicini, NON posso inviare regali e NON POSSO PARTECIPARE a nessun lancio.È grave problema.!!!!!!cosa devo fare? Ho voglia di buttare gioco nel cesso

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
Tutti miei vic
Per ogni aggiornamento 1000 problemi.Così difficile fare una cosa che funziona???????Da una settimana NON posso andare da vicini, NON posso inviare regali e NON POSSO PARTECIPARE a nessun lancio.È grave problema.!!!!!!cosa devo fare? Ho voglia di buttare gioco nel cesso[tutti miei vicini chiedo di avere pazienza.Io a Support GI mandò tre mail al giorno.E .....Stanno lavorando sul mio caso..... da due mesi!!!!! Se così difficile forse il caso di cambiare lavoro e dare spazio a persone competenti.Sono davvero arrabbiata!!!!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@BAR SOLE Yes it is frustrating, but they have done major changes to how the game works recently so some problems have arisen from this. They have updated the game engine to Unity engine, and most importantly they have merged android/ios/windows so we can all play together which is a huge step in the right direction. Unfortunately some patience is needed during this transformation.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I had the same issue yesterday evening/this morning.
Thanks for @porvillewright to mention that you just have to wait after X-ing all neighbors out of that list. The russian name won't go by x-ing, but it will disappear when you close gifting window and let the game run some minutes without entering the gifting section again.
I have tried that procedure and it's not working for me.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
RoelB
I have the same problem with the game for a week.
everytime i get a unity ads the game stalls.
even wen i start the game compleet over again.
the service of airport city does not help.
please make a solution. I think that if it stays so a lot of players must stop playing the game

Top Bottom