1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Noob needs duty free items

Discussion in 'Trading Discussion' started by ChicoSan, 13 August 2018.

1. ChicoSan

ChicoSan New Member

Android
    04eb25y5
    ChicoSan
    Hi all,
    Been playing about a month, and am at level 35. However, it seems the duty free is a bit of a rip-off. I haven't been able to sell anything there in weeks.
    Is anyone willing to trade for Single Malt Whiskey, and Chocolate Candies? If you say what you want in return, I'll do my best to match it.
    Thanks
    -ChicoSan
    Friend code: 04eb25y5

2. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Hi, @ChicoSan The Duty Free shop is one of the worst thing's I have a bought/upgraded on AC and as it's a 'unique building' you can't sell it either, it's just a waste of space, mine has been pushed to the back of the Coal Stations out of the way for a very long time. As you progress you will probably come to understand this. However, others on here feel differently and will trade Duty Free with you. Feel free to add me as a neighbour just not for Duty Free items ;)

Blue Jay likes this.
  3. If you really want Single-Malt Whiskey or Cognac, willing to send to you.
    Do not have duty free, so will take f20 for exchange.
    Let me know how many and what not, then will enter your code.
    If not, no worries.

4. Alf

Alf Active Member

Android
    04cbrz7y
    Alf
    Hi,

I could send you both the whiskey and the cognac. Can you send Skin care products in return?

Alf