Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No visible bulidings!?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
Hi all,

first: great game! ;) playing since some days (or weeks don't know), its really addicting... -.-

but now: I go back in the game and got this!!!

Screenshot_2012-11-27-20-52-09.png

empty space and all gone! all gone?? noooooo pls not :cry:

have also a (really) old version of my airpark

Screenshot_2012-11-16-00-11-18.png

...but now im lvl20, bought more area to expand and got the space center etc, etc,

pls help me fixing this :(

have a samsung galaxy s3 lte (android 4.1.1) and tryed to restart the game, phone and cleared the RAM (taskmanager)

can I export my savegame and reinstall the game? any ideas???

regards

Lexx0r

ps: sorry if the grammar fails, english is not my native language :D

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Wait it out till next update. it happened with the tribez few weeks ago... I allready sended GI a email.

I have the same problem... And i almost launched my 2nd rocket!!!!!
Kei you need to finish the rest of the points... I think 300more, i did the rest...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
It is not the first time it has happened to AC either. Bloody annoying though. I have the same issue. No buildings, nothing....and AC frozen.
MG

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I was about to click the update button. Thanks to you all in the forum i didn't. Will wait for the update bug to be sorted out :)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Me too Suresh Pal, I am not going to update the game
By the way I noticed that you are not more in my neighbourlist ( is an often problem in my game). So delete me from your.side and then I will add you.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
zenmie I too noticed the same when i was sending out gifts yesterday. I too can't see you in my friend list.
Send me the request i will acccept. Will be sending out gift for today in the evening. I will send you laser level.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
My phone gave option to update...checked about 3 times today... just wait - it'll come

Top Bottom