1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows no flights are being counted at all Alliance

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Phil G, 24 May 2018.

1. Every one in the Alliance is experiencing no flight being counted, i just landed 8 condors from Dallas nothing not even added to the World Map :mad:

Dafsade, KingJJ, AMG and 2 others like this.
  2. I have the same problem Phil. Irritating...

AMG and Zahid Hassan Tushar like this.
  3. It is happening in both my Alliances, have sent ticket to G!

(Ticket number: 8389028)

Last edited: 24 May 2018
  4. there seams to be a problem with all the servers nothing at all is being counted

5. Same problem here. Submitted a ticket, I'm sure it will be like last April - "the flights are being counted correctly". :mad::mad::mad:

JayBee and KingJJ like this.
  6. if
    you check your pax nothing is being counted its come to a stop even the world map

7. Maybe we should all list our ticket #'s here so when GI says there is no problem, we can show them all the ticket #'s. Mine is #8389040

8. Same here , all team alliance complain either flights or passengers no counted

Zahid Hassan Tushar likes this.
  9. I read some complain on Facebook about flight no counting .

10. I think that might be Phil and me. (I'm Karen) :D:D:D Plus a few more I don't recognize.

Phil G and AMG like this.
  11. ts everywhere they cannot ignore this problem its all over Facebook also i have posted to Free2Play and AJ

12. My ticket number is shown in my post above - it is 8389028

13. Hi Karen , good to know you .
    Monzer

14. yes i see you now :eek:;)

15. I am from Dallas;)

Zahid Hassan Tushar and BelleAIr like this.
  16. My ticket number #8389182.

17. Ivan's response: "Yeah, one of the forum members already sent me a PM on that one. That will be our priority fix tonight / tomorrow."

Hoping we will be fixed by tonite.:):):)

Alini likes this.
  18. My ticket number #8389182.

19. I hate to complain to Gi , last time i write them about no counting , kate said we no have any problem for counting .

KingJJ likes this.
  20. yes i just got a mail from ivan all is good will be fixed soon or tmr. your flights will count later as they register on your game its like playing offline. so all is good :)

CajsaMacD, nick6901 and crescent moon like this.