Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No ads on Windows

I have also lost all ads :(

No 30% speedup

spe.png

Regards
Harcourt

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
My ads have been working on and off for many months now. This afternoon I see that the option has been removed - so no chance of maybe getting an ad every couple of days.

Seems AC constantly has problems...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Its just another glitch in the system that GI thinks will benefit them as some people arent smart enough to stop spending that in game cash, greenies, because most greenies are bought with your hard earned money.
Well unless those who are kiddies are robbing mommy n daddy's wallets

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Frequent Flyer
I lost the possibility of anything for advertising on my Windows game - free fuel 20, sixth visit to neighbors, speeding up the flight by 30 percent. The game on Android works normally. What does it look like in your games?
My ads are totally down and, from the shared discussion on FaceBook, phone users were temporarily out of commission earlier but have been restored. Windows users are still experiencing the outage...for me that means pretty much an entire day's play :-(

Answer from support:

Hello,
Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment to display ads on the Windows platform due to technical reasons. We are working on this issue and looking for a solution. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Feel free to reach me back if you have any questions!

Top Bottom