Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next update

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Hello,

It's been nearly 2 months since the last update for iOS users, how long will it be until a new update is available?

I know Ivan said there will be a new update in the new year, what is the longest you have had to wait for a new update?

I don't really like rehashed quests, especially when the only difference is the prize (another new building you have no space to build).

However, at least the Sweet Shops, Romantic Cafes and Gazebos that I maintained for a whole year will be useful again.

The Sweet Shops, Romantic Cafes and Gazebos produce passengers at a better rate than other similar buildings, so they are useful to have after the quest has finished too.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The Sweet Shops, Romantic Cafes and Gazebos produce passengers at a better rate than other similar buildings, so they are useful to have after the quest has finished too.
Yes and No,
Since last year those buildings gave the same amount of passengers as romantic passengers. The year before the normal amount of passengers was lower than romantic passengers.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I am now fed up of white background as it is killing my eyes,
Hopefully next event or update might come in 6-7 days as in windows phantom menace event will get over in that time and both platforms might be rolled out update at same time.

Top Bottom