Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version sucks!

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
After being silent stalker to this forum for some (long) time, I've joined, just to share my 2 cents.
Installed update last Friday and all went downhill.

All flights back in hangar, all flights had 0 stars, couldn't finish Level 3 launch, couldn't redeem weekend code, my account/friend code was missing, couldn't visit any neighbor, ...

Reported bug, had to delete game, start from 0 and now I'm waiting for code, to restore hopefully whatever can be restored...

And this is after I had two incidents/false positives for time traveler issue in just 2 weeks - and all frustrations that they bring...

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
must be a region issue, because i have none of these issues ( iOs iPad Air) , the only bug is the windows for neighbors and collectibles are not at the proper scale..

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Just to update here. Since I had to start from scratch, it was nice to receive code to restore game today. All inventory, coins,... All restored OK.
But, all of the problems returned - I hope Android update will come soon and fix it.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
UPDATE on UPDATE :(
So, If you think, things can't be worse, they are - I've visited two neighbors to see if and who I can visit - and I ended up in account of one of the neighbors - @icao to be exact!!!!!
I visited him, clicked on the buildings as usual, then tried to select another city to visit, and only had default GI city in the list.
Tried to get back to my city and it showed me, something that is not mine. At first I thought that I didn't just return "home" - then I've seen it - not my buidlings, not my coins, greens, XP, Level - anything.
I once again submitted bug report any hopefully I will sometime in the future get my back (and icao his) and maybe even a fix/update for Android...

So, if you think that things can't go worse... they can... And you can even take other players down with you!

UPDATE on UPDATE :(
So, If you think, things can't be worse, they are - I've visited two neighbors to see if and who I can visit - and I ended up in account of one of the neighbors - @icao to be exact!!!!!
I visited him, clicked on the buildings as usual, then tried to select another city to visit, and only had default GI city in the list.
Tried to get back to my city and it showed me, something that is not mine. At first I thought that I didn't just return "home" - then I've seen it - not my buidlings, not my coins, greens, XP, Level - anything.
I once again submitted bug report any hopefully I will sometime in the future get my back (and icao his) and maybe even a fix/update for Android...

So, if you think that things can't go worse... they can... And you can even take other players down with you!
By reading your post I can see that your are experiencing the real Quantum Leaping ..

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It's evil! What if it allows some hacker to hijack our game?
Not liking this new direction, with bad weather to boot.
Hope it will work just to those, who will have BLACK HOLE bonus active! Not to others.... :watching:

But, on the other hand, would be good to "get" a game of those, who are "not cheaters" (told by GI) and have thousands of greenies, big airport and "unlimited" QL's and PEBs. Woohoo, that wouldbe a party, for whole forum... :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :snaphappy:

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Guys, that was just a joke, honestly. But that's the single most strange thing that ever happened to Airport City.
YES - I did something that nobody did :)
This will for sure get me some kind of a bonus (maybe some unique building and/or greens - hint - planetarium would be great ) :)

Anyhow - my ticket is closed as of today - have to wait for new version, update, once again start from beginning and then will get code to restore my account.
Shame I missed 2 weekend codes (would be nice to get them somehow - hint again) :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Shame I missed 2 weekend codes (would be nice to get them somehow - hint again) :)

And the rest. I figure that was 2 weeks of not collecting any XP, coin, bonuses from you buildings and gifts from neighbors Certainly set me back a bit. And here's a hint to the developers. I won't be showing you any love ($$) until you show us some love for this complete stuff up. I know other developers have come to the party with a bit of compensation when they have stuffed up like this.

Top Bottom