Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version of AC on Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
But you still can't ignore passengers. You get the same 'terminal is full' message and you can still click on it even when you want to click on a revenue icon.
I'm not sure what you mean by ignoring passengers?
I just find it a lot easier to separate passengers from coins now when terminal is full. Yes you can still click on them, but by being transparent it is a lot easier to select the money and leave the passenger's. So for me it's an improvement. It would have been better to make them uncklickable as well, but maybe that will happen in a future update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Does anybody know if the Quantum leap bonus has changed for Android as well?

Does it now also shorten flight time for everyone involved in a launch?

Has anybody tried it yet?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
But you still can't ignore passengers. You get the same 'terminal is full' message and you can still click on it even when you want to click on a revenue icon.
I'm not sure what you mean by ignoring passengers?
I also noticed when using fuel catalyst it now tells you the time it speeds up.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I bought the grand hotel.
It cost you 4 greenies to speed up the construction.
It is nice to have the max population increased, but in the other hand, I have no more space to build anything.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Well there is no new land expansion :mad:
I didn't have population problem becouse of few Pyramid/Coloseums etc. but I don't have much place to build any building more....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Yes, the giants break down VERY frequently and it costs greens to speed up repairs! The latest quest with Giants only is going to be very expensive :(

Edit: It seems S1 Giants is the answer. (See the thread of "Tales of Bygone years")

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Don't like the idea of renting planes, seems to easy to speed green notes, does it ask are u sure if u clicked it by mistake

The only way you can have a rental plane is if you do not have any in your hangers. If all your planes are out do not click on the flight level 1-10. It is expensive but if you go to like Treasure of Asgard(because I am doing that now) for me it does not cost that much more in greenies. I was spending about 3 greenies per plane for fuel. Plus that eats all my fuel storage away. Then I use the catalyst, plus golden dice and then I would use the Alarm clock or family ticket to increase my passengers. I think it is costing me about 2 greenies more per flight. Saving all my fuel and going to treasure of Asgard is going to save me about 5 days of time. I love having the option because it gives you a choice, you don't have it in use.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Don't like the idea of renting planes, seems to easy to speed green notes, does it ask are u sure if u clicked it by mistake

My fault, I have been running all my flights to Asgard. I did not realize the rental planes are also in all the other levels, so yes be careful not to waste any greenies.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Does anybody know if the Quantum leap bonus has changed for Android as well?

Does it now also shorten flight time for everyone involved in a launch?

Has anybody tried it yet?

Did you find out how it is on Android?
I don't see that the QL explanation has changed from the previous version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Did you find out how it is on Android?
I don't see that the QL explanation has changed from the previous version.

Yes it works as follows.

If someone with an active quantum Leap bonus joins a launch. Everyone on that launch has a flight that last 2hrs 24 min. It only lasts for one flight only unless they are able to share further with a person using QL bonus.

Everything remains the same for the person using the QL bonus - ie it lasts 24 hrs and anybody joining in any flights during this 24 hour period benefit from the shorter flights.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Why can't that same person join again with the person having the QL? Lets say Samzee uses a QL. 5 of us jump on. We all return in 2hrs and 24 min leter. Then Samzee starts the second lauch- can the original 5 jump on after you start the second launch for another 2hr 24min launch? Or can we only go for 1 launch?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Why can't that same person join again with the person having the QL? Lets say Samzee uses a QL. 5 of us jump on. We all return in 2hrs and 24 min leter. Then Samzee starts the second lauch- can the original 5 jump on after you start the second launch for another 2hr 24min launch? Or can we only go for 1 launch?
Yes you can have consecutive flights and it doesn't matter who starts it as long as the person with the active QL bonus joins it.

You can now actually have a party of 7 each with 1 QL bonus each flying continously every 2 hrs 24 min for 7 days Lol

Top Bottom