Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
According to Google Play....

What's New
• Participate in a weekly alliance mission to get a huge bonus for all your alliance members for the next week
• Become an expert in 50 alliance mission flights and complete 12 new collections to acquire Tower of London & Eiffel Tower landmarks
• You now gain alliance reputation points through completing alliance mission instead of ranking high in alliance ratings
• Complete The Great Game event in time to get a Soccer Field!

I just applied the update for June 2, 2017. (What can I say? I like to live life on the edge. LOL)

Here is what I saw now that I am running level 5.4.18 and I finished the soccer event.

Added: 2,000,000 coins and 2,000 greenies. No. Not really. Just put that in to see if anyone is paying attention.

Weekly Alliance mission is not available. This has not changed. Might be due to my very low (level 1) alliance.

Nothing has changed, from the last update, as far as I can tell.

I can't see any of the new destinations because I do not have the buildings or planes to fly to them. I am still trying to catch up and get 3 stars on all the destinations that I currently can access.

As for alliances, I have not been able to rank high enough to get ANY maps so I can't fly to any of those places either. When I tap the Alliance weekly mission button the pop up screen says "Weekly alliance mission is not available at this moment. Please check back later". This has not changed from the last update.

I do not know what was changed with this last update. So far I don't see anything. Nor has the 100 per item limit kicked in, yet. (It is very hard to type while keeping one's fingers crossed by the way. grin)

If anyone else notices any changes to Airport City with this June 2, 2017 update, please let us know.

Regards, Canadian Cowboy.

Top Bottom