Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update on iOS december 10th 2015

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
There is a new update available in the appstore (version 4.1) with technical inprovements, x-mas and new year preparations and.... more rewards (maps) for more teams in the alliance ranking.
I have just updated and my city is in winter wonderland again.
And the Back to School event is still going on so no need to finish that first before updating.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
There is a new update available in the appstore (version 4.1) with technical inprovements, x-mas and new year preparations and.... more rewards (maps) for more teams in the alliance ranking.
I have just updated and my city is in winter wonderland again.
And the Back to School event is still going on so no need to finish that first before updating.
Yes, i just updated too, all works fine, snow everywhere. I like it. (y)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
No, still no escavation and adventure maps for Falcons in this update (Duke is still present).
Thanks, can you look in past week rankings of Alliance to check the difference of rewards?
New Falcon adventure flights are difficult and the reward is Empire state building which is just like every other adventure buildings but is really tall. And getting 3 star in Falcon adventure destinations require 400 flights compared to 100 flights in all previous adventure destinations. Tough tasks coming ahead.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Thanks, can you look in past week rankings of Alliance to check the difference of rewards?
New Falcon adventure flights are difficult and the reward is Empire state building which is just like every other adventure buildings but is really tall. And getting 3 star in Falcon adventure destinations require 400 flights compared to 100 flights in all previous adventure destinations. Tough tasks coming ahead.
I checked but Alliance ranking from last week is still the same as it was before. I suppose we will see the difference this coming Sunday.
And I like Falcon flights, already 3-starred the old destinations Dakar and almost Frankfurt. Now flying trying to get Oxford on 400 within 14 days. 400 Flights for 3 stars on adventure destinations is a lot but as long as we can buy maps or get them from escavations I see it as a challenge. Better then 500 flights with maps only to earn on Alliance ranking and so far unreachable for most of us. I hope that will change this Sunday!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I checked but Alliance ranking from last week is still the same as it was before. I suppose we will see the difference this coming Sunday.
And I like Falcon flights, already 3-starred the old destinations Dakar and almost Frankfurt. Now flying trying to get Oxford on 400 within 14 days. 400 Flights for 3 stars on adventure destinations is a lot but as long as we can buy maps or get them from escavations I see it as a challenge. Better then 500 flights with maps only to earn on Alliance ranking and so far unreachable for most of us. I hope that will change this Sunday!
I hope that too but I have got 3 star on Alliance destination which require powerful propeller driven(La Paz) plane :D that was easy but flying 500 plane's is bit boring.
Let's see what the new rewards will be :)

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
My neighbor visiting refresh counter seems to have restored to a 24 hour countdown as opposed to that weird 6 hour bug that persisted for a while. Can anyone else confirm the same?

Top Bottom