Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update on iOS - 1/24/14

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
The update works OK so far (it's actually made the game start faster!) but I hate the fact that they took away the donut shops. That's absurd - we paid greenies for them, so what's next, they decide to take away the circus? I sent a ticket to GI with this...

I don't mind that they changed the population rules, that's part of the strategy. However, taking something you bought AWAY it's theft. Part of my strategy when I bought those buildings were to generate coin income faster, to enable me switching back and forth between lower income commercial buildings. I can also understand that if they simply stopped being available for purchase, but if you have them built, they take them away and then what's next, SELL THEM TO YOU FOR GREENIES AGAIN?????

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The update works OK so far (it's actually made the game start faster!) but I hate the fact that they took away the donut shops. That's absurd - we paid greenies for them, so what's next, they decide to take away the circus? I sent a ticket to GI with this...

I don't mind that they changed the population rules, that's part of the strategy. However, taking something you bought AWAY it's theft. Part of my strategy when I bought those buildings were to generate coin income faster, to enable me switching back and forth between lower income commercial buildings. I can also understand that if they simply stopped being available for purchase, but if you have them built, they take them away and then what's next, SELL THEM TO YOU FOR GREENIES AGAIN?????
Please let us know what will be their response.
I had only one Donut shop, and lost it (it was stolen) but anyway... :(

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How much population take one laundry? Good luck IOs user with collecting items for that and LVL8 buildings! Hope it will also come for Android :|
Lukasz,
Each 2x2 Laundry takes zero population, 14 electricity and 48 hours to build (or you can speed up construction for two greenies). It costs 100,000 coins and requires four each Washing Machines, Dryers, Centrifuge and Flatwork Ironer.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
A related question for the latest update. Can anyone gift a Flatwork Ironer? I have done some checking and I can't find any listed in signature. I don't know if this can be gifted, or if it just has to be purchased with greenies or acquired through flights. If anyone can gift these, please let us know.

I'm sure I was gifted one, but can't remember who sent it. I'll keep an eye out to see if I receive another.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
A related question for the latest update. Can anyone gift a Flatwork Ironer? I have done some checking and I can't find any listed in signature. I don't know if this can be gifted, or if it just has to be purchased with greenies or acquired through flights. If anyone can gift these, please let us know.

LAX - Eric I did receive a Flatwork Ironer - however I cannot recall who sent it. - I'll check some Profiles and if I find the neighbor I'll let you know. Bill

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
New GIANT Plane Destinations
All require Laundry building completed
Caracas: 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 9 hour flight / requires Flight Catering and Blanket / reward is 420 coins and 300 experience / drops Megaphone (seldom), Cobblestone (very seldom), Wireless Compass (always), Banner (very seldom), Balaclava (very seldom) and Molotov Cocktail (very seldom) / Stars earn Fuel (50) at 50 - Gift Set at 100 - Large Gift Set at 150
Oslo: 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 9 hour flight / requires Wireless Compass and Blanket / reward is 440 coins and 310 experience / drops Bearskin (seldom), Viking Shield (very seldom), Raven Banner (very seldom), Axe (very seldom) and Scandinavian Sword (very seldom) / Stars earn Fuel (50) at 50 - Gift Set at 100 - Large Gift Set at 150
Johannesburg: 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 9 hour flight / requires Wireless Compass and Blanket / reward is 460 coins and 320 experience / drops Ritual Mask (seldom), Hunter Shield (very seldom), Blowgun (very seldom), Tam-tam (very seldom) and Shaman (very seldom) / Stars earn Fuel (50) at 50 - Gift Set at 100 - Large Gift Set at 150
Toronto: 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 9 hour flight / requires Wireless Compass and Blanket / reward is 480 coins and 330 experience / drops Trap (seldom), Hockey Helmet (very seldom), Chest Protector (very seldom), Jockstrap (very seldom) and Hockey Stick (very seldom) / Stars earn Fuel (50) at 50 - Gift Set at 100 - Large Gift Set at 150
Tortuga: 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 9 hour flight / requires Wireless Compass and Blanket / reward is 500 coins and 300 experience / drops Pirate Hat (seldom), Pistol (very seldom), Pirate Codex (very seldom), Grog (very seldom) and Rapier (very seldom) / Stars earn Fuel (50) at 50 - Gift Set at 100 - Large Gift Set at 150

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I sent a support ticket to GI regarding our vanishing Donut Shops with the new update.
Here is the reply:

"Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!

Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.

As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Thank you for choosing our application!"

Should we take a vote? How many of us think we will ever see our Donut Shops again?

Top Bottom