Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

S

Sorumbas

Sorumbas sorry for all your troubles. i don't find your gift useless since i need about 200 of them. also the 'lost in translation' part for the mission ????? requires you to visit eateries 5 time. maybe you just need to build one in your city? as for the hydraulic tool read my message number 34. its a shame about everything else. hope they sort it out soon

Thx melony for the support.
I feel a litle more useful sending Air Magnetometers. ;) It can be a patience test to land more than 200 planes, and it is even more dificult due to the crashes. :)

S

Sorumbas

Meanwhile i got an answer from GI:

They purpose the same process mentioned above on the post of air canillas.

They are working on the solution for the crashes.

There is a possibility that the game will work playing offline.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
have you completed the three-part side missions where you have to (1) fly the jet i think; (2) complete your first 'some like it hot' collection; and (3) collect your first hydraulic tool? after completing those missions i now collect a hydraulic tool with each flight. is it the same for everyone else?

Well spotted melony, I've only landed my fighter jet a couple of times since completing that side mission and it has dropped the hydraulic tool everytime.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
My game has become unplayable too -.-' 9 out of 10 times it says 'Unfortunately, Airport City has stopped.' Sometimes it will start up, I will land all the planes I sent out yesterday and complete the collection 'Above and Beyond' to get my first Fighter Jet. This makes me very happy for about 2 minutes, until I realize I have to do something to make my progress be saved. Every time I visit a neighbour my game crashes, and the data won't be saved. This cycle has been going on for the past 20 minutes now :p

It's very weird that this is only just happening, the first 2 days there was nothing wrong with my game... As there aren't that many of us with this bug I just know GI won't bother before the end of this mission...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This evening the bug started in my game. When I try to visit a neighbor the game crashes. If I leave the game open for a few minutes it crashes...... It was fine until an hour ago.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
I lost my city :(((
I just enter the game and see that it is in level 1 :((
I clear the cash and reboot the device but nothing help
I will open bug at gi for now I hame out of the game
Yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I lost my city :(((
I just enter the game and see that it is in level 1 :((
I clear the cash and reboot the device but nothing help
I will open bug at gi for now I hame out of the game
Yaron

Yaron what the hell man I have the same thing. A few hours ago I open my game (it took about 10 attempts to get in), then it was loading so long and suddenly a city appears and the UFO appeared like I never started the mission. I thought it was a mistake and didn't recognize the city, I thought I visited a neighbour. Then I realized it was my own airport, thrown back 6 months! :| Weirdest thing was, it didn't take me to level 1, but to level 20!! I am so pissed, fucking hell. Took me such a long time to get to this level and then it ends like this? I better hope not.

Anyway looking at the time you posted this I think your game disappeared at about the same time as mine. Perhaps it's a huge error and they will fix it. Otherwise I hope a lot of emailing will do the job...

I would NOT suggest anybody to keep trying to open your airport once your game crashed and your airport cannot be opened anymore (crash immediately at the first loading page). I suspect it would cause more damage if you keep trying to open your airport and you would lose your whole game. Instead, each of you that having the problem should open a ticket against GI ot http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/home, so at least GI knows how bad the problem is even they do not respond.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I would NOT suggest anybody to keep trying to open your airport once your game crashed and your airport cannot be opened anymore (crash immediately at the first loading page). I suspect it would cause more damage if you keep trying to open your airport and you would lose your whole game. Instead, each of you that having the problem should open a ticket against GI ot http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/home, so at least GI knows how bad the problem is even they do not respond.

I agree. I can open my game but have not opened it all day today anymore. What's the use anyway? It crashes every 2 minutes and I suspect it would create more damage. If GI lose my pyramids.... &^$#!:mad:

Sorry. :p I'll behave now.:angelic::whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
It is copy of request I just send to GI support:
1. multiple crashes during start up and playing game.
2.disappeared gifts sending to my game(I received a gift message from game but when game start -no gifts,and gifts were actually send to me from different friends )
3.in "prepare for the worst" quest I find not less then 8 plasma clot but counter still show 0/4
4.in general game work very slow and erratically

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It is copy of request I just send to GI support:
1. multiple crashes during start up and playing game.
2.disappeared gifts sending to my game(I received a gift message from game but when game start -no gifts,and gifts were actually send to me from different friends )
3.in "prepare for the worst" quest I find not less then 8 plasma clot but counter still show 0/4
4.in general game work very slow and erratically

Are you having problems now as well, sergeant? I thought your game is running fine.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I am joining the "Can Not Enter Game" club.

I get the black screen with GI/AC logo in top corner, then a force close message. Cleared cache and offline mode: No result.

I had just landed my first Area 51 flight with no drop. Didn't even finish my expletive-riddled rant about "always" drop rate when I was thrown out.

Maybe they heard me and didn't like my language??!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
observation ... my android game crashed the first time when trying to visit a neighbor. I just tried to visit my airport from my flip123 (iphone) game and it crashes when trying to visit jpjpjp2.

Top Bottom