Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update: Duty Free Shop

"New missions" my ass: "Build a DFS" :p

Aw man. Another pointless building.

And another round of gifts shuffle: I've got defrosters on my list.

Bad part of it, I don't seem to be able to send gifts at all (can receive them, though) or collect from neighbors.

Just a wee bit more of this crap and I'm out :(

Device
  1. Android
Hi! Two of mine friends told me that they can't see any text after upgrade. So they do not see what to do in tasks, where to fly for the items, etc. Can you confirm this bug? I am still on old version. Thanks.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I was kinda hoping it would let you sell stuff from your warehouse.. (like the 648 musical instruments, 278 movies, 183 drill equipment, 42 welders.. etc)

Oh well, now it's there, I'm going to use it, since otherwise it'll be just sitting there and not make any money at all. I'm not going to try and upgrade it though.. been trying to upgrade the fuel station for the past 6 weeks and still waiting for those items to drop :-/

I was really planning on holding off on the upgrade this time around and wait for the reviews. For the first time ever my phone automatically updated airport city and now I'm stuck with this useless building :mad:

I think its time for an email campaign, overload GI's inbox with complaints about their useless building upgrades and continuous bugs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Deidei, I can see your name fine but I have a TON others with just 'username'. I think what you posted before is the solution, to retype your username in and save it. Then restart the game.

I change my username everyday.. But I think it doesn't work anymore..
This 'username' issue is so annoying.. instead of making the new quest the devs should fix this issue first *sigh*

Top Bottom