Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update Android after Valentine?

I dont know. I just started playing on android and got this mission right away. It almost started on ios with one of the latest updates, which screwed up all my planes and turned them to fighters. Next ios update fixed this and turned all my planes to jets, but screwed up space flights

Can you check your Android game version please?
Most of us should be on ver 1.85 or 1.86 (version depend on your hardware. I always get even number versions).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Just downloaden airport city on a Phone we have. Thought maybe only new players get the quest.... This is what I have noticed:
On the tablet we have version 1.86, on the Phone 1.85

As no quest appeared I am now playing to get an higher level to see if I get the space or war quest....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Does anyone know how many days the space quest is still running?
We now have a bank offer.... Mostly it is followed by a new quest and land sale offer (a week later)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
We now have a bank offer.... Mostly it is followed by a new quest and land sale offer (a week later)

It is showing as 5 days 17 hours on my experimental game. Not sure if it is the same for everyone. Can anyone confirm?

Maybe a new quest by next weekend?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I think that it will run on for a while within the game, as it did with the valentine game. There is too much there to leave behind, what would you do with the launch pad?

Top Bottom