Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update 5.3

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Finally got the upgrade working on iPad thanks to AJ in the other thread.
Is it just me, or is the view when zoomed out completly different. Its way to small and i have to scroll and scroll to se my city. Looks like the zoom is made for iPhone not iPad.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
For those still having problems with ipad updates, Alisa in G! support gave these which worked for a few of us now:

1. Close both old and new Airport City apps completely.
To close the app, double click the Home button so Multitasking pops up and then swipe up on the game window.
2. Open Settings of your device, go to Privacy and choose Advertising. Disable the Limit Add Tracking option: the slider should be in the left position.
3. Use the Reset Advertising Identifier option.
4. Open the Airport City HD app (the old one with the grey icon). Minimize it with the help of the Home button, maximize it and minimize it again.
5. Open the new Airport City app (the bright icon) and minimize it.
6. Maximize the new game again, and you'll get a profile restoration window. Choose your old profile in the window and wait till the restore process is finished. You'll get 10 Airport Cash after it.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Miss MYC
I updated at the App store, then opened Airport City on my iPad. A window came up saying I was already updated. I pressed the Go button and got sent to another version of Airport City ... where I started at Level 1. I can't play my Level 75 game at all. I sent support request but that will take days if not weeks to resolve. Not happy.
Tom

Same problem. I can't play my level 32 at all. Can anyone help us, please?

For those still having problems with ipad updates, Alisa in G! support gave these which worked for a few of us now:

1. Close both old and new Airport City apps completely.
To close the app, double click the Home button so Multitasking pops up and then swipe up on the game window.
2. Open Settings of your device, go to Privacy and choose Advertising. Disable the Limit Add Tracking option: the slider should be in the left position.
3. Use the Reset Advertising Identifier option.
4. Open the Airport City HD app (the old one with the grey icon). Minimize it with the help of the Home button, maximize it and minimize it again.
5. Open the new Airport City app (the bright icon) and minimize it.
6. Maximize the new game again, and you'll get a profile restoration window. Choose your old profile in the window and wait till the restore process is finished. You'll get 10 Airport Cash after it.

It worked!!! :)
Thank you for sharing these instructions with the group.

Top Bottom