Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to the forum not the game

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hi everyone, I've just joined this forum and looking forward to meeting some fellow Airport City gamers...If anyone wants to join me on the game my handle is LjGibbs thanks :):happy:
hi..i have send request...welcome on forum....when you have time please update your signature for a better gifts exchange activity ...maybe this will help:
Designing Your Signature Page and Posting To The Members Forum
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/designing-your-signature-page-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/

i open a spreadsheet for all members from forum...just complete together with your neighbors with what items you need and the gifts exchange will be easiest for all your neighbors and everyone from forum: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11V9qBtPwfIgsuUhFjQiRylGISLrgiiec8zfeUxckHkc/edit?usp=sharing
this excel will update in same time even if it used by more neighbors...everyone who has the link can write in the spreadsheet...try to update what you need with your neighbors for few days and tell me what do you think about...thanks, hope you will participate...

Top Bottom