Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Tasks - Upgrade Terminal, Control Tower and City Hall to Level 7

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
when I rebooted my phone just a while ago, I thought my game reset because my ac icon no longer has the alien joe.. but when i opened it, I saw the tasks for the upgrades. sorry, i didn't get the exact costs (roughly around 300,000 coins each).. build time is 4 days each, which you can speed up with 4 greenies each..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Control Tower lvl7 is 500000 coins. 8 to 9 hangers. Terminal lvl7 is 360000 coins. 660 to 800 passengers. dont know about city hall since mine is still lvl 5.
The game is running stable on my tablet but then again I luckily had no problems with the last version of the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
From the game page GI says that theres a new item called the fuel catalyst that speeds up flights. I don't know how to get them yet but there's a 50 pack in the store for 10 greens.
In addition the page says that theres going to be maps to "ancient european cities" in Duke Crockers airship.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
The Fuel catalyst appears at the beginning of your gift list after the "Facebook exclusive" items and just before the hotel item.
Pete Mitchell If you accept the neighbor request I sent you, I will send you the Fuel Catalyst.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for sharing this great news! I'll be watching this thread in anticipation of the upgrade eventually (hopefully) coming to us iOS neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
dunno if anyone else can confirm.. but my terminal is still under construction but the max number of passengers for my airport is now 900.. have 4 ALs and 1 STM.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
4 each of the following items for the new buildings. Confirmed all items are available as gifts
Terminal Level 7
Base Passengers 800
All from Amsterdam only
Parking Meter Beverage Cooler Wall Speaker Arch Metal Detector
Control Tower Level 7
Hangers 9
All from Tokyo only
Airline Route Map Headset Walkie-Talkie Monitor
Town Hall Level 7
Base Population 900
All from Mexico City only
Fax Office Chair Mayor's Portrait Laptop

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
4 each of the following items for the new buildings
Terminal Level 7
Base Passengers 800
All from Amsterdam only
Parking Meter Beverage Cooler Wall Speaker Arch Metal Detector (I have not seen anyone with Wall Speaker yet)
Control Tower Level 7
Hangers 9
All from Tokyo only
Airline Route Map Headset Walkie-Talkie Monitor (I have not seen anyone with Airline Route Map yet)
Town Hall Level 7
Base Population 900
Fax Office Chair Mayor's Portrait Laptop (I have not seen anyone with Fax yet)

i can send the airline route map.. =)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hmm, i cannot even do an upgrade. Comes to 20.96MB of 29.60MB (70%), then stopped.... Now cleared cache, force stop, and rebooting.... WIll see what will happen (n)
GI and their "so called" updates :blackeye:

Update: Nothing, still stopped on 70%... :sour:

Update 2: Now comes to 26.69MB (90%).... that's progress :hilarious:

Update 3: Wierd, works now.... It seems some new buildings, and new task (update Town hall)... v1.97 :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Since you guys are diving straight into these new gifts, have y'all already finished the "it came from outer space" quest already or just skipping that quest. If you have I'm jealous.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Since you guys are diving straight into these new gifts, have y'all already finished the "it came from outer space" quest already or just skipping that quest. If you have I'm jealous.

got enough items to complete the mission but just like any other mission, not yet collecting until the last few minutes since i want to get crop circles as well as the third star for each of the new destinations (as they may disappear once the countdown for the mission ends)..

S

Sorumbas

4 each of the following items for the new buildings
Terminal Level 7
Base Passengers 800
All from Amsterdam only
Parking Meter Beverage Cooler Wall Speaker Arch Metal Detector (I have not seen anyone with Wall Speaker yet)
Control Tower Level 7
Hangers 9
All from Tokyo only
Airline Route Map Headset Walkie-Talkie Monitor (Confirmed all are available as gifts)
Town Hall Level 7
Base Population 900
Fax Office Chair Mayor's Portrait Laptop (I have not seen anyone with Fax yet)

I got a fax as a gift but i don´t remember from whom.

Top Bottom