Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Superfast Livery šŸ¤¤

If I had S3 falcons, I would agree that it may be a waste, since you only get a +10% speed boost. However, the +20% is worth it....especially since I got those two from the event (bought 6 others from the shop....yeah I only had 1 greenie to my name after I was done šŸ˜…). I also like the idea of falcons able to fly in an hour with WV and jetpack; can do some real damage if executed right. The falcons are the only short time flight that deserves it though....otherwise, save them for the longhauls.
I also wanted to grab some extras so that I can use them on future aircraft (new model or existing). I think a new plane is coming soon...just not sure when, so figured I should be ready in case that happens.
Well, I upgraded my S3 Condors with SuperFast livery. The reason behind: if I do excavation map runs, the flight time of S3 Falcon with WV and JP is just above one hour. That means, if you are not part of an alliance with 100% tasks (what extends the duration of the bonuses), your WV, GD and D will expire after 6 waves of planes. With SuperFast livery filght time is 50m+ so you can do 7 waves. If you do the same math without bonuses, 1:48 S3 vs. 1:30 SuperFast means in 15h you do 8 waves with S3 vs. 9 or 10 waves with SuperFast.
Same calculations for Condor show (let's take 12h regular flight) 7:12 S3 vs. 6:00 SuFa or 3 waves for 24h with both versions, so not really any benefit. More complicated calculations for WV+JP bonuses applied also don't show decisive benefit of the SuFa livery vs. S3 for Condors.

Of course, my calculations above are adjusted to my game style - I usually use unified fleet. If you are ready to change your planes after every flight, i.e. to fly Condor, then replace it with Jumbo and last with Falcon, you should calculate according to your game style and then 1:12 shorter flight time might be essential.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well, I upgraded my S3 Condors with SuperFast livery. The reason behind: if I do excavation map runs, the flight time of S3 Falcon with WV and JP is just above one hour. That means, if you are not part of an alliance with 100% tasks (what extends the duration of the bonuses), your WV, GD and D will expire after 6 waves of planes. With SuperFast livery filght time is 50m+ so you can do 7 waves. If you do the same math without bonuses, 1:48 S3 vs. 1:30 SuperFast means in 15h you do 8 waves with S3 vs. 9 or 10 waves with SuperFast.
Same calculations for Condor show (let's take 12h regular flight) 7:12 S3 vs. 6:00 SuFa or 3 waves for 24h with both versions, so not really any benefit. More complicated calculations for WV+JP bonuses applied also don't show decisive benefit of the SuFa livery vs. S3 for Condors.

Of course, my calculations above are adjusted to my game style - I usually use unified fleet. If you are ready to change your planes after every flight, i.e. to fly Condor, then replace it with Jumbo and last with Falcon, you should calculate according to your game style and then 1:12 shorter flight time might be essential.
I see your point about the condor not getting much benefit in terms of flights per day. The extra hour gained may indeed be useful, but you would only save about 2 to 3 hours per day between the two, which isn't enough to squeeze in an extra flight.
I thought about jumbos too (for use with flying red maps and spirit of adventure bonus), but I dislike jumbos because I'll always be in need of items to fly them, and I dont fly red maps often enough to take advantage of the no items required. With falcons for instance, I am done with the main stars, so when I fly solely for pax, I can split the flights between Mogadishu and some other destination, which makes it self sufficient. I do love the superfast falcons though....with WV alone, the flight is 58 mins. When i speed up the flight, it shaves off about 9 minutes I believe. Not a huge gain, but it's still a very nice turnaround.

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim

@Pit1024 actually I can do 4 waves of my 5 Superfast Condors by using free ad 30% speedups and one Fuel Catalyst speedup during one of them. That makes 20 flights per day, still a number for me.

@Pit1024 actually I can do 4 waves of my 5 Superfast Condors by using free ad 30% speedups and one Fuel Catalyst speedup during one of them. That makes 20 flights per day, still a number for me.
:) that is very good performance. Just when you fly 14 Condors and you still have only 5 videos you should spend a lot of Catalysts and time on the tablet to do the same trick :)

Top Bottom