Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Reserve Hangar

Except taxes, one doesn't have to pay for anything. BUT a products should hold a reasonable price. When Netflix premium account costs about 15 USD per month, there is no reason for such a pricing.
We, as addicted players, should raise our (virtual) voice.
No obligation to subscribe for Netflix.its sold at market value. People pay to upgrade hangars so the price remains. Don’t want to pay, don’t pay.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Additionally Reserve Hangar was well described both in wikia page and in the wiki section of this forum

Yeah, I know that... now. But I didn't know then. I didn't even know this website existed then. For the first couple months I was playing the game, I was just kind of working out everything on my own. I actually only found this site when I heard about someone using cheat codes they got from the Internet for another game and so I thought maybe there were codes on the Internet for Airport City, so I did a Google search for "Airport City game cheat codes," and while I didn't find any cheat codes, this site's "Announcements" page came up in the search results because of the word "code," specifically "weekend code."

Anyway, thanks for the reply and info. :)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
My hangar has 9 slots purchased. The 10th costs 60 greenies. Before the update, I was staring at 200 greenies to purchase that 10th slot. Not info you were wanting, but I found it cool the 10th slot will cost me less than before the 7.15 update.

Yeah, I know that... now. But I didn't know then. I didn't even know this website existed then. For the first couple months I was playing the game, I was just kind of working out everything on my own. I actually only found this site when I heard about someone using cheat codes they got from the Internet for another game and so I thought maybe there were codes on the Internet for Airport City, so I did a Google search for "Airport City game cheat codes," and while I didn't find any cheat codes, this site's "Announcements" page came up in the search results because of the word "code," specifically "weekend code."

Anyway, thanks for the reply and info. :)
Same story with me, just couple of years ago. The game became really interesting when I joined this forum few years ago. Before that I was playing it for one or two months and was about to give up when I found the site.

@Madge59230 just upgraded to lvl3 RH in one of my supports. No free slot given (i.e. slot 13 has some a price in greenies). I will finish the upgrade to lvl5 in 7 days so then I will confirm the price of slot 25. I hope once the upgrade is finished and before I accept the building I will be able to see the req. level

Last edited:
@Madge59230 just upgraded to lvl3 RH in one of my supports. No free slot given (i.e. slot 13 has some a price in greenies). I will finish the upgrade to lvl5 in 7 days so then I will confirm the price of slot 25. I hope once the upgrade is finished and before I accept the building I will be able to see the req. level
So slot 13 is how many greens?

In fact the only ones we don’t know are 13, 14 and 15. All the others have to be 120.

So slot 13 is how many greens?

In fact the only ones we don’t know are 13, 14 and 15. All the others have to be 120.

Wait, wait - doing multiple things at once I mixed everything up.
Forget the statement about the lvl3 - I only ungraded to lvl2 and saw the lvl3 price.

Who provided the info for slot16 price? I would see a pattern (slot 12, 13 - 80, slot 14,15 - 100, slot 16-30 capped at 120). Of course this could be true only if first slot in lvl3 is not free.

Wait, wait - doing multiple things at once I mixed everything up.
Forget the statement about the lvl3 - I only ungraded to lvl2 and saw the lvl3 price.

Who provided the info for slot16 price? I would see a pattern (slot 12, 13 - 80, slot 14,15 - 100, slot 16-30 capped at 120). Of course this could be true only if first slot in lvl3 is not free.
Slot 16 at 120 is me. My next slot. 100% sure!

Top Bottom