Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Quest on Android

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
During the entirety of the...i believe Spring mission on Android where you have to collect the items from the Farmer's Markets, i NEVER had "Fresh Vegetables" drop for me, and to this day i have at least 5 of each of the others...The screenshot is as it stands today. Still haven't seen the one drop.

Here see the difference in droprates... year ago quest all items dropped like a maniac...

30af914.png

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Did you guys check that pic out? Look how many of each of the others i have...and not 1 Fresh Vegetable EVER, even to this day. Yet, 27 of one, 14 of another, 16 and 5 of the other two...that event was messed up...

Yea, I saw that. Mine is 19-0-17-16-33 right now. Like I said fresh vegetables are also the rarest for me. But I have been lucky cause since finishing the mission, I was able to collect 12 bags of healthy food. I notice that drops are different on occasions. For example, one item will drop a lot at one point and then would stop and then another item will drop more. At least that's what I experienced for building drops. For example, I am not able to get a single skin care products for 3 weeks now. Yet, I used to be able to snag one or two every round of visits.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I think as always drop rates are slightly different for everyone. so far i'm not getting great drop rates for this quest but im hopeful!

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I've done 15 flights to Santiago and have already accumulated 3/5/2/4/0.

And quite a few of those flights returned no items. 14 items in 15 flights is a pretty good strike rate if you ask me.

Oil is that one that never drops by the looks of it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yea think everyone got a horror story collection! It's just that mine fittingly came on Halloween...

601722_287878894681447_1966283047_n.jpg

Still haven't completed The Great Seal once!

Anyway, back to the mission, I'm also struggling to get Oil for Santiago, 7-6-6-4-0 so far, hope it's not my new halloween wax!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I still have not gotten the Dance Dress from Montreal.
I have 4 barrels of Oil and 2 collections from Santiago but Cape Town is not really giving me much joy.
I still have 6 Jumbos as 8 seems to be a little overkill I think.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
The rare items are so very hard to come by. For me they are the sapphire, salmon and barrels of oil. I got stuck in the bowels of earth but by doing approx. 20 flights per day i should be done in less then a week (less i hope)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
This was one of the easiest of the mission i have done so far :) Completed it now don't have anything to do for the next 10 days (or is the mission ending on 11 dats from now (n))

So i guess i can go back to collecting fuel for Azetc mission :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Last 2 days all flights to Santiago have failed to drop anything.
Completed Sound of Music collection 4 times (I had the Dance Dress drop 4 times in row:wideyed:).
Is it just me or is there a trend with drops, I had no Rubies drop from Capetown then for 2 days 5 dropped., Dance Dresses 4 in a row?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
With this quest focussing on more than 8 hour flights only I don't really have this 'mission feeling'. I miss the neighbour visiting or constructing buildings aspect :p Takes such a long time to load these planes and collect the fuel that it bores me too. I have completed 5 collections now, 7 items to go to complete the other collections.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
I agree, I had the same thing with the rubies, none and then 2 of the 3 needed
Last 2 days all flights to Santiago have failed to drop anything.
Completed Sound of Music collection 4 times (I had the Dance Dress drop 4 times in row:wideyed:).
Is it just me or is there a trend with drops, I had no Rubies drop from Capetown then for 2 days 5 dropped., Dance Dresses 4 in a row?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
Lol I actually prefer it! Constructing the buildings is the worst coz there is always one item that isn't giftable usually and it takes forever to get without greens! I'm too impatient! This is better...but yeah it does take a lot of fuel. Luckily I have enough passengerS!
With this quest focussing on more than 8 hour flights only I don't really have this 'mission feeling'. I miss the neighbour visiting or constructing buildings aspect :p Takes such a long time to load these planes and collect the fuel that it bores me too. I have completed 5 collections now, 7 items to go to complete the other collections.

Top Bottom