Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New player need neighbours... add me please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris

Thanks for the invite. :)

I don't think any of the items in your needs list can be sent as gifts? The items to get a Treadmill are collected by visiting your own houses, or neighbour's houses (of various types). Items that let you make a Field Ration are collected from buildings such as Mission Control Center and Launch Pads (your own airport or in neighbour's ones). To get a Lab Notebook, you either need to send flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, or North/South Observatory, or can sometimes (if you're lucky) pick them up from a couple of space-themed buildings. Are there any buildings you are trying to build at the moment and don't have all items you need? I'm getting a message saying I cannot visit you, because you may have an outdated version, so I cannot check what possible items you may need. Let me know, and I'll try and send you something useful. :D

Top Bottom