Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New plane landings and takeoff speed

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Too slow very boring, just GI way to get you to play longer. Same as having to land guest planes for the additional items needed. You can't put the game down for a minute:confused::confused::confused:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030kii5t
Username
DSale
You can start refueling faster now though. The items popping out no longer block the icon to start refuel. Seems like a neutral change and they look more natural taking off - like a real plane!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Is it me or is it a lot s l o w e r?

I'm getting the impression they want to slow the game down. Sorry, but I like the way planes landed before they made the switch. I can live with it however.

Thoughts?
@Neil ellor I am using Robot Loader, refuling guest planes is 10x much faster. But landing.... that's another story :censored::cautious:

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
@Neil ellor I am using Robot Loader, refuling guest planes is 10x much faster. But landing.... that's another story :censored::cautious:

Gotta use those worthless things sometime :)
Too bad they dont make planes drop any faster though.., the wait is painful!

But to the origonal poster.., YES.. I HATE it... gameplay is much slower, and this update is another tick towards leaving this game !!! They keep on screwing with a good thing to give us garbage!

Top Bottom