Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New mission: cinemania!

Hey guys,

new to the forum and wondering If I could get some help. Im doing cinemania right now, on day 5 hour 15. Im trying to collect the items for the hotel, but I dont have the flight school up. I am wondering If I should 1. use the greenbacks (I only have $10). or 2. collect items for flight school then hotel. Any help would be great.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
iveman you can send flights to Turkish coast to collect items, you don't need the flight school for that one. I do have a flight school and am also sending flights to Rome, but the bracelets are REALLY difficult to collect :-( All other items for the hotel are easy to get by trading with others. In this case it might take up too much time to build the flight school and collect items for it.

I just need ONE more bracelet, have been flying all available planes to Turkey and Rome, but nada! Thank goodness for the extra code, so I now have the two green cash to spend on the bracelet if neccessary!

Can someone please add me and send a do not disturb sign! I need 1 more to finnish the hotel and the whole mission. Please help me :))

My code: a9pzc3

I completed this mission but:

1) I still can not visit friends' airports. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2.
2) I still can not collect on the "Running Wild" collection.
3) I have no space in my airport city for the new all-star cinema so it's sitting in my warehouse. Do I purchase land for $20? I have exactly $20. I am currently level 34, so only $1 more for me in terms of a level up.

Advice would be appreciated!

3) I have no space in my airport city for the new all-star cinema so it's sitting in my warehouse. Do I purchase land for $20? I have exactly $20. I am currently level 34, so only $1 more for me in terms of a level up.

I was able to start visiting neighbours again once I completed the cinemania mission. However, certain neighbours I goto just show up as have green padlocks. Im thinking this might be the case if they havent completed the cinemania mission.

Still cant collect running wild, dolce vista or farmers markets collections. Hopefully will be re-introduced in a new update - I will be very rich if they do! :lol:

Your last point is a tough call Lee and down to personal opinion. If it was me, I think I would probably buy the land. At the moment insight are giving out about 3 green cash each week, so thats another way to collect time.

Lee the all star cinema is on the city side, not the airport side.

Top Bottom