Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New mini game

Keep watch your radar it will keep flashing.
Untitled0.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

You will see steering wheel click on it
Untitled.jpg

Now the mini game will start
New mini game.jpg

After you finish you will see that the steering wheel is look like this you have to wait for the next round
Untitled2.jpg

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Use (1) on the right bottom side of the screen to steer left/right/up/down (Windows users: click and hold the left mouse button).
Use (2) on the left bottom side of the screen to speed up/slow down your airplane. (Window users: use W for speeding up and S for slowing down in your keyboard)

Make short and gentle moves otherwise the airplane will quickly get out of its way.

002.jpg

Possible rewards (list not complete):
Passengers x6 or x50, Haze Machine x2, Microcircuits x2, Coins x4, Fuel (1 unit) x4, Fuel (50 units) x1, Bonus chest x1, Mystery Bonus chest x1, Mystery Set (5 items) x1, Mystery Set (3 items) x1, Mystery Set (1 item) x2, Excavation Maps x1 or x2, Robot Loader x2, Valuable Cargo x1, Golden Dice x1, Silver Dice x1, Spotlight x2, Power Amplifier x2, Loudspeaker x2, Lucky Ticket x1, Golden Toad x1, Secret Faucet x1, Fuel Catalyst x1 or x2, Wind Charm, Tourist Visa, Repair Set (3 items) x2

Current bugs (list not complete:
  • rewards not being picked up
  • before the minigame starts the game freezes for 10-15 seconds only to receive splash screen that says your airplane steered too far away

Last edited:
Use (1) on the right bottom side of the screen to steer left/right/up/down (Windows users: click and hold the left mouse button).
Use (2) on the left bottom side of the screen to speed up/slow down your airplane. (Window users: use W for speeding up and S for slowing down in your keyboard)

Make short and gentle moves otherwise the airplane will quickly get out of its way.

View attachment 63153

Passengers x6 or x50, Haze Machine x2, Microcircuits x2, Coins x4, Fuel (1 unit) x4, Fuel (50 units) x1, Bonus chest x1, Mystery Bonus chest x1, Mystery Set (5 items) x1, Mystery Set (3 items) x1, Mystery Set (1 item) x2, Excavation Maps x1 or x2, Robot Loader x2, Valuable Cargo x1, Golden Dice x1, Silver Dice x1, Spotlight x2, Power Amplifier x2, Loudspeaker x2, Lucky Ticket x1, Golden Toad x1, Secret Faucet x1, Fuel Catalyst x1 or x2, Wind Charm, Tourist Visa

• before the minigame starts the game freezes for 10-15 seconds only to receive splash screen that says your airplane steered too far away
There are so many possibilities for the mini game awards perhaps it’s better just give an idea. I can’t remember having received anything different from what you listed except for one green note, but again, I always miss some

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
There are so many possibilities for the mini game awards perhaps it’s better just give an idea. I can’t remember having received anything different from what you listed except for one green note, but again, I always miss some
I'm just typing the rewards out as I receive them (yes, I've been playing the minigame waaay too much).
But if it looks like spamming I can just list ones that are mentioned at every start.

Zam

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03gy80jzd
Username
Zam

View attachment 63153

Passengers x6 or x50, Haze Machine x2, Microcircuits x2, Coins x4, Fuel (1 unit) x4, Fuel (50 units) x1, Bonus chest x1, Mystery Bonus chest x1, Mystery Set (5 items) x1, Mystery Set (3 items) x1, Mystery Set (1 item) x2, Excavation Maps x1 or x2, Robot Loader x2, Valuable Cargo x1, Golden Dice x1, Silver Dice x1, Spotlight x2, Power Amplifier x2, Loudspeaker x2, Lucky Ticket x1, Golden Toad x1, Secret Faucet x1, Fuel Catalyst x1 or x2, Wind Charm, Tourist Visa, Repair Set (3 items) x2

I did receive 2 platinum chest yesterday, unfortunately today I had none.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I am not sure if its work with all type of planes for me i send Condor and owl just worked with owl.
Please post here if you try it with other planes.
every plane that has drops for the event. Does not work with swifts and unfortunately the helis.
Helis are very complicated when playing games on devices even with a joystick as pitch and yaw is quite sensitive. And its even harder buying an RC, radio controlled heli as its close to flying the real thing
But the steering wheel works well even on PC just keep trying and watch out for the storm clouds

Top Bottom