Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Levels & Expansion

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I agree. It is becoming a pain that we have all these reward buildings but nothing to build on. It's becoming boring. The aspect that I enjoy about the game is seeing your city grow but there's no growth anymore.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I don't think new levels should be coming soon since they have already been introduced,
But I do agree that we need land because more adventure buildings are coming (2 have already come on Facebook), so land is only thing I need no matter what is cost of it. ;) :D

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I don't think new levels should be coming soon since they have already been introduced,
But I do agree that we need land because more adventure buildings are coming (2 have already come on Facebook), so land is only thing I need no matter what is cost of it. ;) :D

Be careful what you wish for. This is GI we are talking about. They might charge 500 greens for one land expansion.

D

Deleted member 5399

Any idea/scoop on when we are getting new levels and expansions on the city side? It's becoming painful now.
@diwata and others.
SPACE!!! You need space??? It seems GI is forcing us who participate in the alliance each week to either remove buildings that would not hinder population count but remove income, just to add housing. Although many are forced to move upward to expensive high-rises and condos that only give passengers 12 hours - two days. As for those who have those outrageously sized adventure buildings that give 1 item per 24 hours; those too are a waste of space. I'm finding just having two ski slopes, gives me more items from challenges completed, than those unfinished.
I myself refuse to pay 40 greenies, (on sale) to 80 greenies or even higher for a 4X4 piece of ground, just to place a 3X3 building.
And it's even more outrageous to spend an excessive amount of coins to put away buildings in the warehouse, unless you might be swapping out a waterpark for a ski slope, (seasonal thing).
I look at so many cities each day, and honestly, if it were real life; how would people drive cars off the dealership lot, if the car dealership is landlocked with one square of road next to it??

@diwata and others.
SPACE!!! You need space??? It seems GI is forcing us who participate in the alliance each week to either remove buildings that would not hinder population count but remove income, just to add housing. Although many are forced to move upward to expensive high-rises and condos that only give passengers 12 hours - two days. As for those who have those outrageously sized adventure buildings that give 1 item per 24 hours; those too are a waste of space. I'm finding just having two ski slopes, gives me more items from challenges completed, than those unfinished.
I myself refuse to pay 40 greenies, (on sale) to 80 greenies or even higher for a 4X4 piece of ground, just to place a 3X3 building.
And it's even more outrageous to spend an excessive amount of coins to put away buildings in the warehouse, unless you might be swapping out a waterpark for a ski slope, (seasonal thing).
I look at so many cities each day, and honestly, if it were real life; how would people drive cars off the dealership lot, if the car dealership is landlocked with one square of road next to it??
I have no coin buildings and get far more from my 78 adventure buildings anyway, plus bonuses. Never have passengers worries.

Top Bottom