Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Garden collection

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I am not sure if this is Android only or IOS as well but yesterday a counter started with an icon that promotes a new garden collection. (Urban Green Event) The items are obtained by buying greens or airport $ from the bank

There appears to be 5 items and the advert says they increase max population.

Since space is at a premium, This new addition does not seem very attractive to me. Has anybody actually bought some and just how much do they increase it by?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I am not sure if this is Android only or IOS as well but yesterday a counter started with an icon that promotes a new garden collection. (Urban Green Event) The items are obtained by buying greens or airport $ from the bank

There appears to be 5 items and the advert says they increase max population.

Since space is at a premium, This new addition does not seem very attractive to me. Has anybody actually bought some and just how much do they increase it by?

It looks like the items are 1x1 in size similiar to the android event.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
If they are like the Android statues (+5 population per 1x1 square) they are more efficient than the large 3x3 buildings for increasing population, but given space is limiting (not max population)... unless they give out daily items... I'm not interested. Having tried to "collect them all" with the Android statues (I needed the greenies and they were on sale anyhow), it was a pain and I didn't get the 5th due to RNG/duplicates.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Android statues only increase it by 5 so 4 of them occupy same space as Astronaut academy that increases it by 20 and 9 of them occupy same space as aztec temple and that increases it by 50, so no savings really. I assume these new garden collection will also be +5 for 1x1 and not have the collectable items the others drop. Plus you must spend real money for them and can't even pick which ones you want

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Android statues only increase it by 5 so 4 of them occupy same space as Astronaut academy that increases it by 20 and 9 of them occupy same space as aztec temple and that increases it by 50, so no savings really. I assume these new garden collection will also be +5 for 1x1 and not have the collectable items the others drop. Plus you must spend real money for them and can't even pick which ones you want

Yeah, it's a rather weak money grab from them. Though, i suppose if one HAS to buy something from them, it's nice to get a little extra reward for doing so....even if it's just +5

Top Bottom