Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Forum Member Help

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Hello,

I can't seem to find how I can create a new profile post to hopefully get new neighbors. I go to new profile there is no button to create a post/thread. I know I'm probably missing something, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Sulfe

Last edited:
Hello,

I can't seem to find how I can create a new profile post to hopefully get new neighbors. I go to new profile there is no button to create a post/thread. I know I'm probably missing something, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Sulfe

Hello Sulfe,

I tried to send you a post but failed. Suggest you contact a member of staff, i.e.

IMG_4980.jpeg

Good luck,
Angie

Hello,

Thank you,
Sulfe
Hi Sulfe! I am a moderator on the forum. You just created a thread (this one), and I successfully sent you a PM (private message).

Perhaps the issue was that a mod had to approve your first post? We did that, so you should be OK now. (We approve first posts by new members so we can filter out all the spam). Let me know if there is something else you are having a hard time accessing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hello Sulfe,

I tried to send you a post but failed. Suggest you contact a member of staff, i.e.

View attachment 72147

Good luck,
Angie
Hi Angie,
Thanks for responding. I'm working with Angie and Dave, so hopefully we'll get this resolved soon.
Sulfe

Hi Angie,
Thanks for responding. I'm working with Angie and Dave, so hopefully we'll get this resolved soon.
Sulfe

Problem not solved yet! I tried just now to send you a post and the following popped up

‘Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Sulfe.’

Please post me when you are able to.

Sincerely,
Angie

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Problem not solved yet! I tried just now to send you a post and the following popped up

‘Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Sulfe.’

Please post me when you are able to.

Sincerely,
Angie
Oh, geez, Angie, sorry for the name mix up...I was working with Jenn B (not you) and I'm hoping all is well now. Please let me know.

Oh, geez, Angie, sorry for the name mix up...I was working with Jenn B (not you) and I'm hoping all is well now. Please let me know.
Let’s try: this was my message

“Hello Sulfe,

Welcome back! Kindly send friend requests to: USER12345678 (my main account) also Angie(2) (Profiles are showing: U1PILL,VR,F20pls and A2 BED, F20 pls.)

Sincerely,
Angela”

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Let’s try: this was my message

“Hello Sulfe,

Welcome back! Kindly send friend requests to: USER12345678 (my main account) also Angie(2) (Profiles are showing: U1PILL,VR,F20pls and A2 BED, F20 pls.)

Sincerely,
Angela”
I sent requests.

Your request did not arrive so have sent you a f/r. You are ’in waiting’ in my game. Kindly accept.

Have a nice day, happy flying!

Cheers,
Angela
Thank you for accepting my f/r - we are now neighbours :)

Now become a neighbour in my second account. Send a friend request to: ANGIE(2)

PS
Have now sent you a f/r, kindly accept. (10:08 pm)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hopefully the problem is solved @Sulfe.
In your privacy settings you had set 'Initiate conversations with this user' to 'Nobody. I have altered that to 'Members Only' now.
😂😂😂
I'm so sorry. Geez...I must have set that when I left the game in 2015.

Now, if I can be just one person in the forum, that would be great. I don't care which one...you choose and ill make it work. And, thank you Dave!!!

Top Bottom