Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General New event questions

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Thanks BH, don't have greenies to waste but will try waiting longer for my planes. Drop rates of anything is beyond abysmal!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Big quest like this one can be intimidating to new players. Even seasoned players like me also freaks out at first because there seem to be so many new things to do! But after a while, I find my footing and it gets fun.

1) At the beginning stage, it is important to click on neighbour's mushroom to get as many pocket knives as possible. Use @greensmith 's tip to activate Spyglass before doing your round of mushroom collecting.
2) Turboprops, Jets and Deltas will give you drops for shorter flight duration. Again, activating a Spyglass may give better drop rates. Time your flights so that they drop within the 6 hour active frame.
3) Beginners may not be able to complete the event without spending greenies or real cash, but you can still build the new "Egg" buildings, which are quite lovely in your airport.
4) If you have not built any Xmas or Russian hangars, you can build up to 6 of the new Card Hangars.
5) There is (usually) always next year to complete the job. Just have fun doing the event and grow your city, you will be much better equipped for the next quest!

What is a Spyglass, and where can I get it? It's my first event too, and I have given up on it, because nothing drops when I fly to Cheltenham.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Well I certainly don't see buying the 6 hangers if this event is so dang hard, most folks here say it is!
Still no plane...

Top Bottom