Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event is here

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just used a Sky Captain bonus and got 53 Pruning Shear drops out of five taps each at twelve neighbors. That seems like a lot. And since the bonus is good for 24 hours, it can be used for tomorrow's visits as well.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I just used a Sky Captain bonus and got 53 Pruning Shear drops out of five taps each at twelve neighbors. That seems like a lot. And since the bonus is good for 24 hours, it can be used for tomorrow's visits as well.
Cheers,
Tom
Great! I will do that tomorrow (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Done deal. Had 50 pruning shears in stock, needed three roses and got those in 50 shears exactly! Did not complete yet so that I can return shears and nets. Reward for Android according to a friend is the tree of life (2x2) that increases neighboring residential buildings drop by 10%.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Done deal. Had 50 pruning shears in stock, needed three roses and got those in 50 shears exactly! Did not complete yet so that I can return shears and nets. Reward for Android according to a friend is the tree of life (2x2) that increases neighboring residential buildings drop by 10%.
Ok, that is a good news. To have a Tree only, 2x2, would be worthless... At least 10% increase of neighboring residental building drop (y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Got the three roses I needed to complete the quest after using about 30 of the Pruning Shears I picked up earlier during neighbor visits. Like all quests, the item drops are random. Many taps gave me nothing; one tap gave me a rose and four other flowers. Random.
I won't complete right away so I can continue to gift Butterfly Nets for a while.
We've got 13 days plus left on this quest. Let's not sound the bell of doom right now. I don't believe in luck ... but I do believe in persistence.
Cheers,
Tom

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
The event is not that hard..
In the starting. I used about 15-20 nets but nothing dropped..:(

But today morning I used 15 more nets and got all butterflies 1 time :D:D

Soo its a good start for me now..