Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event in ApC - high-tech innovation

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Nothing fishy. Universities are on my second account with username mehis, not on the account with username mihmu, all details in my signature. Also i stated before that these are on my rooted device acount. For nonrooted account i dont have yet universities.

Ah, just added your second acct. Didn't see that listed, my bad. :blush:

Think the only thing fishy here are my reading skills...

Device
  1. Android
Pffff, still no university. The progress so far after sending 14 flights to Cambridge, 18 flights to Sorbonne and 14 flights to Stanford (46 flights total):
3x Educational Telescope
3x Microscope
3x Markerboard
3x Laser Pointer
0x Globe

I've noticed with the 'American Week' quest that it looked like some items drop a particular time of the day. Does anyone with an university know what time of day they received the Globe?

Also no drops from the 20 times i visited neighbor university's. Looks like an impossible quest for me.

I've noticed with the 'American Week' quest that it looked like some items drop a particular time of the day. Does anyone with an university know what time of day they received the Globe?

Also no drops from the 20 times i visited neighbor university's. Looks like an impossible quest for me.

ive only visited stanford 23 times and got the globe around 2hrs ago (gmt), just need microscope to get 1 uni

also sent request to melanie and rodyw

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Pffff, still no university. The progress so far after sending 14 flights to Cambridge, 18 flights to Sorbonne and 14 flights to Stanford (46 flights total):
3x Educational Telescope
3x Microscope
3x Markerboard
3x Laser Pointer
0x Globe

Same for me I have 3 Universities ready to open if only that stupid Globe would drop!!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Pfff! I was optimistic about the last mission (the USA one) but JUST didn't make it. I'm not optimistic about this one at all! The flight times take way too long, especially the one to Stanford I can do only once per day.

Flights completed: 23 to Cambridge, 10 to Sorbonne, 3 to Stanford. So a total of 36 flights. I've got 6 items (still no uni though), of which 3 of them dropped during the last 3 hours of activating the Spyglass bonus. I have visited several neighbours universities, and got a mere 2 items over the past 4 days. So in order to complete both collections 4 times, I need at least 38 more items. Not gonna happen. I'm going to keep at it, but I doubt I'll get anywhere near completing this mission.

Device
  1. Android
3x Educational Telescope
3x Microscope
3x Markerboard
3x Laser Pointer
0x Globe

Finally, the (first) Globe has arrived and I got my university!!! :cool:

Update: Number 2 also arrived!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Anyone completed the challenge? I am getting close, there is real hope I might be able to get this one done. All I am missing are 3 bicycles, 1 pom-pon, 1 helmet and 1 mallet.... Fingers crossed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Anyone completed the challenge? I am getting close, there is real hope I might be able to get this one done. All I am missing are 3 bicycles, 1 pom-pon, 1 helmet and 1 mallet.... Fingers crossed.

Melanie, I did and the reward is just blah...

But, now that I did, those three new cities disappeared from my list so I cannot collect any more stars. When you finish, let me know if yours disappear as well. I know of only two others who have completed this, Sophie and mihmu (mehis account), but I haven't heard back from either of them if they have lost the flights too.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
But, now that I did, those three new cities disappeared from my list so I cannot collect any more stars. When you finish, let me know if yours disappear as well. I know of only two others who have completed this, Sophie and mihmu (mehis account), but I haven't heard back from either of them if they have lost the flights too.
I lost them too... and how that I've completed all my Jumbo flights, I don't have much reason to fly places (other than Tokyo with the vague hope that I'll get a "Bokken" or "Do").

-Todd...

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
BEW is that the reward building, that round thing next to your unis? What's the pay-out?

I'm absolutely miles away from completing the challenge. Yesterday was actually the first time that neighbouring unis were dropping some items, all the days before that, nothing, nada. My own uni dropped 1 item so far. It's like wait wait wait.. 4 hours... yay time to tap! And then boo! nothing! lol

Oh well, the exhibition center mission is even worse. wait wait wait.. 48 hours... tap.. nothing! :dodgy:

I'm also waiting to complete the mission, though I have all the needed items. I learned my lesson from the America mission when I finished days ahead of time and lost the chance to get all the items from landing planes and the gift stores. I'll collect sometime on the final day (unless I somehow forget.....and then I'll have learned a new lesson).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
What a pleasant morning :sleepy:

One of my Universities just dropped the last item I needed, now landing 2 more planes to collect my 82nd star and then I collect the last Graduate Cap and my mission will be complete. Sweet :)

But now, coffee first..... :ph34r:

Top Bottom