Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event in ApC - high-tech innovation

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
I updated and bought a backpack for 12 bucks and got everything I need for a university... It takes 1 hour to build and requires a 2x2 space gives 90 coins every 4 hours I believe and it can only be placed on city side.
Didn't go as I hoped... stupid laser pointer!

-Todd...

So this is the latest Facebook post on Airport City Mobile...

Dear friends,
There's a new event in Airport City! Turn your city into the leading hub for high-tech innovation and development by visiting Cambridge, Sorbonne, and Stanford and then building your own university. Get to know the students too by assembling College Sports and With Honors collections. Do all these tasks in time to get a special prize!
A Mystery Bonus is now on sale! Hurry to get this useful bonus at 60% discounted price!
You may also find yor weekend gift code, it's funny66

No update to the game available so how are we supposed to get this?!?!?! :huh:
You may also find yor weekend gift code, it's funny66 is changed to You may also find yor weekend gift code in official Facebook game community.
(message airport news in the game) Did we pushed a wrong button at GI ?????

Hi
for finishing event you get few hundred captin points, 5000 coins and new building
collider
size 2x2
gives 90 coins every 4 hours

If you want things for collections "with honor" and "colledge sports" please visit my airport as I have 6 universities

nick laki
code qiwsfr

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Omg, why do you all go and buy the items and satisfy GI??? This is probably the most ridiculous of the missions so far. 11 hours into the mission and my planes running non-stop have dropped exactly 0 items so far... EPIC!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Of course this mission gets launched just after I sold my turboprop and 2 jets to buy 3 delta's... But I definately want this university, looks like a cool building.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
You are obviously exploiting a glitch of some kind of you havent used any real money and have 6 universities already...

I havent used any real money either - would never dream of supporting GI and their bug-filled games...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
I have spent on this game whole 0.00 real money. :) I am using knowledge how to add greens for free :)
You are obviously exploiting a glitch of some kind of you havent used any real money and have 6 universities already... I havent used any real money either - would never dream of supporting GI and their bug-filled games...

It's called "rooting" your device. You can then access the "root" data files and change the values to whatever you want, such as increasing the number of your "greenies".

I have the "knowledge" to do it, but won't do it. Part of the fun of the game is to work with what you have to make the most of what you can through strategy and analysis. It is a different kind of "knowledge" :cool:

poeple are complaining all the time about new missions about getting bored with the game...now we have a mission and we just complain..please.....

Don't take it in a bad way but don't you get bored with finishing it in one day and have nothing more to do in this game.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
It is up to the individual whether we want to play normally, or advance as fast as possible.

But we all benefit when people share what they find.
We then know what to expect, what is needed, what are the benefits, and it help us decide whether we want to upgrade or not.

So please keep sharing....
²

Top Bottom