Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event has just gone live on Vkontakte

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
A TOTALLY NEW event has just gone live (I think its based on Alice in Wonderland)

new flights to
Cheltenham - Turbo Prop
Chichester - Jet
Lichfield - Delta
Durham - ???
Salisbury - Falcon

There is also a new plane that takes you to Wonderland

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
My Windows PC and my Windows Mobile doesn't have it.

Maybe GI think that it's time for a little break for windows players.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Introducing the Plane Of Hearts
airport city new plane.jpg

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Event - Down The Rabbit Hole

New Flight's are;
Wonderland - Plane Of Heart's
Cheltenham - Turboprop
Chichester - Jet
Lichfield - Delta
Durham - Jumbo
Salisbury - Falcon

New Buildings;
Russian Egg
Indian Egg
Spanish Egg
English Egg

There's a new Hangar Card Hangar which is for storing Plane Of Hearts. It will cost 500 Coins.
You can get Plane Of Heart's by flying to destinations above except wonderland.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Event - Down The Rabbit Hole

New Flight's are;
Wonderland - Plane Of Heart's
Cheltenham - Turboprop
Chichester - Jet
Lichfield - Delta
Durham - Jumbo
Salisbury - Falcon

New Buildings;
Russian Egg
Indian Egg
Spanish Egg
English Egg

There's a new Hangar Card Hangar which is for storing Plane Of Hearts. It will cost 500 Coins.
You can get Plane Of Heart's by flying to destinations above except wonderland.

Quick question...when I was playing the Russian quest one year, Got to realize than military hangars were categorized with special hangars and can only have six. Either sell your sleigh hangars, build six military hangars or a combo of both as long as they total 6. What are card hangers? Would you have to sell special small hangars to accommodate them. Or are they additionsl?
Cheers,
Ramy

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Quick question...when I was playing the Russian quest one year, Got to realize than military hangars were categorized with special hangars and can only have six. Either sell your sleigh hangars, build six military hangars or a combo of both as long as they total 6. What are card hangers? Would you have to sell special small hangars to accommodate them. Or are they additionsl?
Cheers,
Ramy
They are special Hangar just like Military Hangar or Sleigh Hangar, so I suppose you may need to sell other special hangars if you already have 6. On Facebook, this limit is 10, so I can't say anything what will come on mobile as they are 2 different platforms.
Here's the F.A.Q

Last edited:

Adv

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aue36kn
Username
Adv
Just upgraded my android game... no new levels, no new planes, it's only quest, but this quest is quite interesting

Last edited:
Top Bottom