Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General New Collection???

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Because I received a Mug from India and a Mug from Africa this morning by clicking my Adventure Buildings I discovered a new collection: Set of Mugs (number 178).
Since when do we have that and is it related to some event or sub-quest? It does not give a reward, only coins and experience and it does not show where to collect the items the regular way....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Because I received a Mug from India and a Mug from Africa this morning by clicking my Adventure Buildings I discovered a new collection: Set of Mugs (number 178).
Since when do we have that and is it related to some event or sub-quest? It does not give a reward, only coins and experience and it does not show where to collect the items the regular way....
I found that too, got 2 cups today and was wondering, what it gives. Nothing so far, but might be related with future quest...

Top Bottom