Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New changes

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Am I the only one who is struggling with the new layout of collections. I spend ages trying to find which completed collection I need to collect to get the reward. Previously they just presented themselves for collection when the ! was showing.

Keith
Have you tried clicking this?
3DB04CA7-C3C7-416F-ADCF-071553FAFEE5.jpeg

Also, this is like the 6th time this has been answered. Perhaps it is worth searching first next time.

Air KFL

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032dzkbh
Username
Air KFL
Am I the only one who is struggling with the new layout of collections. I spend ages trying to find which completed collection I need to collect to get the reward. Previously they just presented themselves for collection when the ! was showing.

Keith
No, you are no the only one. They should find a better position for this checkbox or creat some tooltip when you open the window the first time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03scj9x5t
Username
Nacho

Keith
I've found that if you open the collections window and un-chceck/re-check the "By Readiness" box (top/middle of the screen), i'm taken immediately to the ones to collect. But yes, it is annoying that they changed this.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Have you tried clicking this?
View attachment 30330
Also, this is like the 6th time this has been answered. Perhaps it is worth searching first next time.
Thank you for your suggestion. If the change wasn’t made in the first place, we wouldn’t have to search or ask. Perhaps an explanation before arbitrarily making a change would help players.

Top Bottom