Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New but blocked

Hi. Madegwen here. I'm not new new to this game but haven't posted before. Been a busy weekend, slipped out if the top 50 to Buenos Aires so decided to try and get back up. What happened! Account blocked. Didn't know sending jets to Argentina was illegal! Now I've probably lost my 35th spot and let my alliance down! All for doing what - nothing. Good game but errors like thus can be annoying. Especially when no-one replies to your messages.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi. Madegwen here. I'm not new new to this game but haven't posted before. Been a busy weekend, slipped out if the top 50 to Buenos Aires so decided to try and get back up. What happened! Account blocked. Didn't know sending jets to Argentina was illegal! Now I've probably lost my 35th spot and let my alliance down! All for doing what - nothing. Good game but errors like thus can be annoying. Especially when no-one replies to your messages.
Sorry for what happen to you.
Please open a ticket and explain what happen. Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form
Then send me your ticket number via PM or post it here and tag me, so i can find it. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040gr7hc
Username
Phila Ya Mean
Same exact thing happened to me. I sent a message to GI have not received an response yet. So close to getting my first QL and lost all my Friends.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040gr7hc
Username
Phila Ya Mean
I sent it Saturday night or Sunday morning but I did not save the ticket number. The message I got was I violated the term of use but I will send another ticket and get you the number.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I sent it Saturday night or Sunday morning but I did not save the ticket number. The message I got was I violated the term of use but I will send another ticket and get you the number.
You got the mail from GI and ticket number in your mailbox. Check fornumber again, it helps a lot. Post it here and tag me.

Sorry for what happen to you.
Please open a ticket and explain what happen. Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form
Then send me your ticket number via PM or post it here and tag me, so i can find it. Thanks.
Thanks. Sent a message off yesterday. Ticket number 7927594. Sent off a photo of my settings screen. The annoying thing is the assumption that I cheated when I did nothing of the sort. Just sent 3 jets continuously with extra fuel calling them back as often as possible. Other 3 planes did long distance flights. Blocked out of my alliance this week and I've only been with them 2 weeks.

Thanks. Sent a message off yesterday. Ticket number 7927594. Sent off a photo of my settings screen. The annoying thing is the assumption that I cheated when I did nothing of the sort. Just sent 3 jets continuously with extra fuel calling them back as often as possible. Other 3 planes did long distance flights. Blocked out of my alliance this week and I've only been with them 2 weeks.

Sorry can't work out how to tag you. I know it has to do with @ but where?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040gr7hc
Username
Phila Ya Mean
Hi not an intelligent person but I sent 3 messages to GI via cell (android) have yet to receive an return message. I also noticed that i did not get a ticket number when I sent them out....confused.

Top Bottom