Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update!! Easter mission

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hmm I've updated the game, I have 2 eggs, so I think I played this game last year also? Hmm, I am addicted to this game already for a year? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for you@Aero, Gi is not very original like the shears at valentine and spring!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hmm I've updated the game, I have 2 eggs, so I think I played this game last year also? Hmm, I am addicted to this game already for a year? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for you@Aero, Gi is not very original like the shears at valentine and spring!

How do you collect the eggs now?
From visiting bunny holes ok, but more possibilities? ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Yeah no problems with the update.
Only sad thing was that I instantly finished the mission... so that's kinda boring for me!
Aero Wow, you had 75 of the "Leafs" already in stock? ...At least you don't have to worry about this mission while you are away!
To everyone else: I was able to collect a Silver Crescent by clicking on EVERY clover patch of my neighbors...and I did not get anything from clicking on their bunnies. (I now have 40 of the silver crescents in stock) I don't know if this is a glitch or not. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero Wow, you had 75 of the "Leafs" already in stock? ...At least you don't have to worry about this mission while you are away!
To everyone else: I was able to collect a Silver Crescent by clicking on EVERY clover patch of my neighbors...and I did not get anything from clicking on their bunnies. (I now have 40 of the silver crescents in stock) I don't know if this is a glitch or not. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Yeah I have over 150 leafs from last year...
that mission was a pain in the ass... there was no tdv :confused:

But indeed I dont need to stress to finish this mission before tuesday :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
This mission and all easter reminds me my holland lop rabbit.
<<-----It's name is Capuccino :love: I love it.. :X3:
I hope I can finished this mission for the moment the update works fine (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
So far every clover patch clicked has given me a Silver Cresent, and each Bunny on my own city that i clicked has dropped a leaf.

The only thing that was a little difficult to get so far is the Clovers themselves.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Will add you.
In left bottom corner you see the rabbit hole. Above it you see 3 farmer markets :)
Also on the left side you can see the reward building
Could i get ya to toss my newly restored "OBD is Back!" game an invite? Friend code aruc5di GI finally did something right....however, they did offer to restore all my greenies to my new game that i had previously purchased....of course, i guess when i told them it was 739 of them...they decided to just restore my old game instead. ah well....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
The reward building

nofqef.jpg

Top Bottom