Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android Update 2.14

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Lots of changes. I can now gift altitude indicator (spelled as attitude indicator LOL, I'm wondering if GI thinks they need to know our attitude LOL) plus new flights to Melbourne, Havana, Yokohama and Austin. Lots of new side quests and I am now in Level 50 as well. I love that my fuel storage is now 100. Yey!:LOL:

And if you click on your buildings, they will now show how many passengers or coins you can collect.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
with the new update my game takes longer to start. it freezes frequently for 20 or 30 seconds.
Maybe it is time to buy a newer phone...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay6x514
Username
#wuk-(item)
Seems fine so far. Been playing around with it pretty much all day. I was hoping it would fix my broken jet that's been sitting in the hangar for a week+ now while I'm trying to get the repair facility upgraded to level 3! (New to the game -- built stuff in all kinds of wrong order -- wish I had known about this site earlier. :)

I have updated as well, no quest yet.

By the way, for those of you haven't updated yet, make sure you use the refill of the fuel and don't waste the refills when you level up to 50. The easiest would be to send a couple of Giant flights and speed up to get them back as you level up one level at a time.

To avoid leveling up too fast (and thus not maximizing the auto fuel top up everytime you level up), do not collect your coins, only collect passengers.

Coins collection trigger the level upgrade!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I see we have now had another update to 2.15. Just bug fixes or has anyone noticed anything new?

Was the Golden chest for Water world in 2.14 or 2.15?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay6x514
Username
#wuk-(item)
So I'm not going crazy having two updates on the 11th of June? I did notice that my Waiting Neighbors list was 0, when I had 2 left from my 5 invites today... or perhaps I was just rejected? :) Oh well, other than that, I'm currently running 2.15.02. No real problems that I've seen on a Nexus 7 (gen 2). Seems like drops have been almost non-existent, but that's no surprise. :)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
As usual there are two versions v2.15.01 and v2.15.02 depending on where in the world you are from. Could someone explain to me why they do this, I've always wondered why?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
So I'm not going crazy having two updates on the 11th of June? I did notice that my Waiting Neighbors list was 0, when I had 2 left from my 5 invites today... or perhaps I was just rejected? :) Oh well, other than that, I'm currently running 2.15.02. No real problems that I've seen on a Nexus 7 (gen 2). Seems like drops have been almost non-existent, but that's no surprise. :)

Hi Wukka, this morning I got 200 coins because of a friend request but when I checked I still had the same 5 people waiting and you were not there....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Hmm one bad change is that the duke countdown has disappeared from the airship dock, cant see that theyd remove that on purpose so im guessing GI messed up as they were updating all those caption windows

Top Bottom