Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Account

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
pixie
I've created a new acoount and I need some friends with Training centers and launchpads. Can provide F20. Code: 32YHPCV4C
Thx.

Note: I have a problem with old codes that doesn't work somehow, playing on Windows version and I can't redeem any of them. For example: *10years10*

Note: I have a problem with old codes that doesn't work somehow, playing on Windows version and I can't redeem any of them. For example: *10years10*
Codes for bonus' are no longer valid including the non-expiring for redemption. There is now a link that must be used outside of the game to redeem weekly bonus. It is usually available in chat (might have to load prior messages) or look for weekly thread such as:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
pixie
Codes are no longer valid including the non-expiring for redemption. There is now a link that must be used outside of the game to redeem weekly bonus. It is usually available in chat (might have to load prior messages) or look for weekly thread such as:
Ohh thank you. But it's quite a shame codes no longer work :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
pixie
Thanks for all the friend requests, I'll leave you my main too. Code: 04YKTIES

Top Bottom