Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New AC update Sep. 14th

thanks for the packaging machine melony, just done the update, so will need some landing lamps as only have 9

i can send channel bars as a gift so ill send u 1

just seen the price of the station thing, 20 green, no thanks, ill collect the items needed for now, but no way am i wasting 20 green cash on that, will take me a month to get 20 as ay lvl 35 and only 2 green cash atm

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
i can gift handling line from tomorrow. gifts have already gone out today. collected the canisters by speeding up flights. i collected pipes from neighbours car dealerships and then welding pliers from neighbours hangers (2 more needed). maybe the price of the airship dock will go down after a few steps, or else I'm not buying

after the pliers, next mission is to collect 5 rum barrels from guest planes and 20 hamburgers from eateries..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I just noticed that when you land guest planes they only spending time either refueling or loading depending upon their requirements, no longer do they do both.
Also quoting BW the "Red Hair Bitch" is no touting discounted collections sets....another ploy by GI to get us to spend the hard greenies. :mad:
I hate this lag effect on the balloons :dodgy:
I will do these missions on my own time. Ironically that I have spent the last fortnight using up my overabundance of landing lamps, powerful transmitters and fuel supplies where I now need to fly to get them. :s Oh well at least tomorrow morning my new Level 5 Hanger will be built and I will buy a turbo prop as my 8th plane for training pilots of my up coming Jumbo by flying to the Arctic Camp :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Has GI linstened to the complaints about how hard it is to get items to drop? Has anyone noticed that items seem to be dropping more from flights and from nieghbour's buildings? Or is it the fact that all the planets were aligned, pigs flew in the sky etc this morning for me as I got quite a few items for collections and visiting melanie gave me Skin Care Products which I have never managed to get. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
So, the Airship dock stands, the blimp paid a visit and we can purchase great stuff with great discounts, oh boy...

That's it?

But, there is still the Airship dock standing around and what about that Fuel catalyst??

More to come? Maybe in a follow up mission?

My guess is there will be more to it.

Top Bottom