Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New AC update Sep. 14th

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
From the AC facebook page:

Update the game!
A huge airship is in distress near Airport City! You should investigate what rare and strange things it carries on board and meet its mysterious captain. Update the ANDROID version of the game to do it! And, of course, you may take your weekend gift code is lovely55!

And all you Airport City players! This weekend only, all your bank purchases will be miltiplied x3! (on ALL PLATFORMS!)

not yet in google play for me....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
The last update took them hours to make it available. I didn't get the notion that the update was available now but in the future and we Android players should be on the look out for the newest impossible challenge that will piss all of us off at some point with many of you not being able to finish it and end up rewarding us with a stupid building that can't be removed and doesn't grant us crap, all while we keep looking for those supposed updates that they mentioned when they answered all of the questions we proposed to them.

And they say I'm cynical... ;)

well i notice on android my updates generally all become available at about 10pm GMT, i notice this as i'm on phone alot in work and i finish at 10 and get notification as to updates available aropund then, should be interesting when its ready tho

Device
  1. Android
As far as i know then this has nothing to do with time. It all depends on the "almighty" google :p And since it is dependent on google, then it takes time to get updates online. GI today just got too far ahead in my opinion, google is not so fast.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3

ANDROID: Update your Airport-City on Google Play! A mysterious airship that by the looks of it has been on the edge of the world is on its way towards Airport City! What rare and strange things are on board? Help an airship in distress to meet its captain and get to know the latest overseas wonders! Update now! -> http://bit.ly/xUTyXZ

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I've updated and it's asking for Gas canisters from the Arctic Station, using a turboprop plane and landing lamps. Haven't noticed anything else

*Just notice a change in my gift list, they've added a Channel Bar, not sure what it's for since I don't see any new buildings...

*Just went into the store and under the resources tab, I found 5 new items, 4 of them needed/required for Airship Dock Construction...Channel Bar, Handling Line, Rope Block, Sandbag and Fuel catalyst (needed for flight acceleration)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
update seems to have introduced a weird blurring/lag effect on notification bubbles that you click get passengers money etc. lol. Can't see anywhere to get those parts tho didnt actually check everywhere, maybe u unlock a new destination after u get the gas canisters

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
update seems to have introduced a weird blurring/lag effect on notification bubbles that you click get passengers money etc. lol. Can't see anywhere to get those parts tho didnt actually check everywhere, maybe u unlock a new destination after u get the gas canisters

Wow I just noticed the lag you mention, and I think it might make me sick if I play too long, hope it doesn't stay like that too long.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Funnily enough, I have a shedload of Landing Lamps. I seem to have accumulated them somehow.
I do need Flight Catering though......PLEASE!!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

I think they can only be gifted by friends for now, maybe there is another flight comming after you collected the 5th cannister... We wll see

I do know that i can send a mooringline now!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i can gift handling line from tomorrow. gifts have already gone out today. collected the canisters by speeding up flights. i collected pipes from neighbours car dealerships and then welding pliers from neighbours hangers (2 more needed). maybe the price of the airship dock will go down after a few steps, or else I'm not buying

Top Bottom