Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors Friend Code List Pull When Transferring

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
Dear GI. (if it ever will reach) :)

Every now and then I see forum members talking about transferring their accounts to another device.
While this might be already a nightmare for some, in case the device just dead or something.

But how great it is that GI making transfers possible without charging any,
for all those that where in the event a transfer had to be done, another nightmare is
waiting for them because all neighbors are gone. Losing those will be for most a pain, as its not easy to get neighbors back who are not member at AirPortCity Forum.

As the accounts are all connected, I would think you will be able to provide a list with friend-codes
which one can add again one by one. Is there any reason, why you would not want to do that for us ?
Even asking greenies or a small fee would be great for most users, I assume, for getting fully restored, incl all neighbors. :)

~ Renaldo,

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Maybe the connection between you and one of your friends grew sour and they no longer want you as a neighbor? : )
But, frankly, it's very simple to ask for friend codes again on the forum and about non-forum neighbors there is no point in having them anyway - so the issue is negligible.

Dear GI. (if it ever will reach) :)

Every now and then I see forum members talking about transferring their accounts to another device.
While this might be already a nightmare for some, in case the device just dead or something.

But how great it is that GI making transfers possible without charging any,
for all those that where in the event a transfer had to be done, another nightmare is
waiting for them because all neighbors are gone. Losing those will be for most a pain, as its not easy to get neighbors back who are not member at AirPortCity Forum.

As the accounts are all connected, I would think you will be able to provide a list with friend-codes
which one can add again one by one. Is there any reason, why you would not want to do that for us ?
Even asking greenies or a small fee would be great for most users, I assume, for getting fully restored, incl all neighbors. :)

~ Renaldo,
Bit like moving house, good to do it sometimes to have a clear out! Lol!

Top Bottom