Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbor is Away – Is one of these accounts yours? Part 9 (all level 50)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am currently visiting the following neighbors these days and is consistently getting the message “Neighbor is Away”. I will eventually delete them if I don’t see them become active again or I don’t hear anything after some time.

If one of these accounts is yours, please, please, please.... let me know so I will not delete. If you know the owners of these accounts, please let me know if they are just on hiatus or just busy so I will not delete. I just want to make sure that they have not completely abandoned their ACs.

Player Level (last 2 digits)
1vvf 50
86*videoboards 50
A.ala 50
As_llya 50
bkuan dryer 50
Boris 50
CaptHDisneyland 50
DJSANSE 50
elijackjack 50
FUEL, M. Module 50
Galeja 50
gammayyc slghcvr 50
hunk/sprop.f20 50
irfan horse 50
jackjackeli 50
Jason-WashMachin 50
jedv 50
Kelvisc 50
Kitchenywitch 50
Kitty F20 NET 50
kk Flight items 50
LauraB72 50
Lebiegas.knives 50
lukehome.sendback 50
mada 50
Massimo4256 50

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am currently visiting the following neighbors these days and is consistently getting the message “Neighbor is Away”. I will eventually delete them if I don’t see them become active again or I don’t hear anything after some time.

If one of these accounts is yours, please, please, please.... let me know so I will not delete. If you know the owners of these accounts, please let me know if they are just on hiatus or just busy so I will not delete. I just want to make sure that they have not completely abandoned their ACs.

Player Level (last 2 digits)
1vvf 50
86*videoboards 50
A.ala 50
As_llya 50
bkuan dryer 50
Boris 50
CaptHDisneyland 50
DJSANSE 50
elijackjack 50
FUEL, M. Module 50
Galeja 50
gammayyc slghcvr 50
hunk/sprop.f20 50
irfan horse 50
jackjackeli 50
Jason-WashMachin 50
jedv 50
Kelvisc 50
Kitchenywitch 50
Kitty F20 NET 50
kk Flight items 50
LauraB72 50
Lebiegas.knives 50
lukehome.sendback 50
mada 50
Massimo4256 50
If you can stl keep "Galeja 50", will ask her what is with her android tablet, works ornot, or if she's stil playing. Will let you know today (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sorry for late reply, but yesterday was away. Got the answer: she stopped playing on tablet, so you can delete "Galeja" on level 50. Thanks for patience (y)

No problem. I have not deleted anyone on the list so far. Thanks for checking it out. :)

Top Bottom